What's new

Man plans to retire after finding 60kg ambergris

I'm sure google can answer, but I can't help but wonder why anyone first thought about making perfume from whale vomit.

Probably the same guy who watched an egg plop from a chickens butt and thought "Ya' know, I'll bet that's good eatin!"

Probably the same reason why anyone decided to make artificial vanilla flavor with excretions from the glands of a beaver's anus. I think it's a beaver, anyway... beaver, otter, something like that.
Maybe that is why i cannot stand vanilla fragrances.

Fun fact, the ambergris is not vomited, but defecated by the whales. It then floats around for 20 years or so and mellows out into the super pricey ambergris this article was referring to. Apparently the fresh stuff is black and smells like...whale poop.

KeenDogg

Slays On Fleek - For Rizz
Probably the same reason why anyone decided to make artificial vanilla flavor with excretions from the glands of a beaver's anus. I think it's a beaver, anyway... beaver, otter, something like that.
Yes, it's a beaver. They use it to flavor ice cream and yogurt. They label it as "Natural Flavor"

Castor is expensive stuff. I can't believe it's in cheap food. Probably only the finest foods use it.......... Probably not in my diet.

Top Bottom