Tabula Rasa Unscented
Biotique Bio Palmyra
TOBS Grapefruit
Esbjerg Grapefruit
Musgo Real
Nivea Shave Cream
DR Harris Marlborough
All of the current Fitjar offerings

In my den, I currently have Meisßner Tremonia which I love, Speick, Erasmic, and I am looking to get some more Fitjar.
So what would you recommend? Anything that I haven't tried that is a must?

I'm not a big cream guy but as far as I am concerned, one of the best creams I have tried is St. James of London. They also have an alcohol free post shave gel and each scent has a cream, post shave gel, and cologne in the category. The shaving cream is a bit slicker then most and gives nice protection. Probably a little on the pricey side. Not as expensive as Castle Forbes, but more costly than Proraso.

Stone Cottage
Godrej
Tabac
Nivea Sensitive

All 4 of the above creams will always will be in my den.

This message brought to you by Chad's phone.... most likely with typos

Stone Cottage
Godrej
Tabac
Nivea Sensitive

All 4 of the above creams will always will be in my den.

Had the tabac soap. Liked the performance, scent wasn't out of this world for me. Stone cottage I may be getting some in the near future. Will have a look for the other two. Cheers

Well any of the 7 creams in the current Euro "pass around" would be good with the exception of the Lea Brushless.

Other than than that off the top of my head:

La Toja
Lea Classic

Omega

Speick
Logonna

Lider
Wars
Brutal (dreadful name great cream)

Russian apple
Russian Viking
Svoboda "soapy"
Start
Breeze

Kapo

Figaro (Hungarian)
Barbon

Godrej
Dettol (both types)
Biotique Palmyra (I see from the list above you've tried it and presume it's the tub you'e tried. They now do it in a tube as well which is a bit handier for travel)

Well any of the 7 creams in the current Euro "pass around" would be good with the exception of the Lea Brushless.

Other than than that off the top of my head:

La Toja
Lea Classic

Omega

Speick
Logonna

Lider
Wars
Brutal (dreadful name great cream)

Russian apple
Russian Viking
Svoboda "soapy"
Start
Breeze

Kapo

Figaro (Hungarian)
Barbon

Godrej
Dettol (both types)
Biotique Palmyra (I see from the list above you've tried it and presume it's the tub you'e tried. They now do it in a tube as well which is a bit handier for travel)
Looks like Godrej is the next cream to try. Need to have a look at some of these Eastern European creams as well.

Thanks for your input

Steve56

Ask me about shaving naked!
Truefitt and Hill, especially the Ultimate Comfort, and I Coloniali Rhubarb Softening cream, while you can still get it.

Cheers, Steve

Since you're in the UK have you tried The Executive Shaving Company's own cream called Natural Shaving Cream? That's a great performer too.

As you are looking for Godrej if you find the green tube that is lemon pick that one up! It might be easier for you to find, kind of hard in the states. The red tube is also very nice but I prefer the green.

LEA Professional Barber Cream

[FONT=&quot]Vitos Shaving Cream (Tobacco)

[/FONT]
Top Secret Shaving Cream

Myrsol Don Miguel 1919 Shaving cream

Top Bottom