What's new

The Gentleman from UK.

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
Good for both of you. He for being generous and you for expressing your appreciation. I have given a number of PIFs over the years but most of the time I never hear anything from the recipient.

Can't believe that. Jim, you are one of the kindest men on B&B, and I have learned a lot from you, actually more in how to be a gracious gentleman. Oh well, perhaps those who failed to acknowledge your generosity were walking down the street when a piano suddenly fell on them and they are still in full body casts, drinking their meals from straws. That COULD explain their lack of acknowledgement....

Can't believe that. Jim, you are one of the kindest men on B&B, and I have learned a lot from you, actually more in how to be a gracious gentleman. Oh well, perhaps those who failed to acknowledge your generosity were walking down the street when a piano suddenly fell on them and they are still in full body casts, drinking their meals from straws. That COULD explain their lack of acknowledgement....

:lol:

FarmerTan

Good for both of you. He for being generous and you for expressing your appreciation. I have given a number of PIFs over the years but most of the time I never hear anything from the recipient.

Good sir, I find that hard to believe. You are one of the kindest gentlemen on here. I have learned lots from you, more about graciousness than shaving. Perhaps those folks have been kidnapped and not supplied with pen and paper?

Hunt them down and take it back!!! :mad3:

You could expose them here, say "Hey (user name here) how's that (whatever it was) and then let us roast them here! :w00t: :thumbup1:

FarmerTan

Hunt them down and take it back!!! :mad3:

You could expose them here, say "Hey (user name here) how's that (whatever it was) and then let us roast them here! :w00t: :thumbup1:
Toby: I have met my match! I had the same evil thought....

Toby: I have met my match! I had the same evil thought....

$200px-Villainc.svg.png

Apologies for not seeing this thread sooner, I have been away from the Forum for a while as have had some personal things which needed my attention.
Firstly Dave it was my pleasure and I am glad the razor went to a loving home. I hope you enjoy the cream and balm too, let me know how you got on with it.
Secondly I am saddened that so few people have not had a thank you for their generosity, I have PiFed a few things and my experience is that the people who have recieved them have been brilliant and if I am lucky enough to win or receive a PIF I will ensure I say thank you.

congrats mate I would like to say all members are the same where they can be as this site rocks big style

Jonno7452 Thanks for a true outstanding member and your generosity a true gent and DE brother

FarmerTan

Apologies for not seeing this thread sooner, I have been away from the Forum for a while as have had some personal things which needed my attention.
Firstly Dave it was my pleasure and I am glad the razor went to a loving home. I hope you enjoy the cream and balm too, let me know how you got on with it.
Secondly I am saddened that so few people have not had a thank you for their generosity, I have PiFed a few things and my experience is that the people who have recieved them have been brilliant and if I am lucky enough to win or receive a PIF I will ensure I say thank you.
Used it just last night. Performed good, would have been excellent if not for the el cheapo dollar store blade I used. The rest of those blades have been relegated to the trash bin! And the cream and balm are VERY nice.

Is it just me or are we still waiting for pictures?
I think George Washington said it best: "Generosity is irrelevant if there are no digital pics posted to the internet!"

Is it just me or are we still waiting for pictures?
I think George Washington said it best: "Generosity is irrelevant if there are no digital pics posted to the internet!"
I was also hoping for pics.

With quotes like that it's no wonder Washington was the first man on the moon.

FarmerTan

Ok..... I thought you guys realized how much smarter my phone is than me! For goodness sake, Toothpick had to post my pics for me when I participated in the St. Sue auction! All, and I do mean ALL of the awesome things that have been mentioned here do exist! You can't see the wind but you know it exists, right? ?lol where's the faith?

Top Bottom