What's new

Schick magazine loading instructions

Hello,

I acquired a Schick magazine type razor but I don't know how to load it. Does anyone happen to have instructions for one of these?

Cheers
John

$IMG_0795.jpg$IMG_0796.jpg$IMG_0797.jpg

Thank you. I thought there might be a section in Wiki on razor instructions but I can't find.

Cheers
John

There are a couple of videos on YouTube showing how to load the Type B (which you have) and the Type C. I don't have the URLs, but I'm sure that you will find them if you search.

http://badgerandblade.com/vb/showthread.php/290782-Schick-Magazine-Injector-Razor
here is a link to the instructions for the razor you have. are you able to open it all the way and as far as you can tell all parts are moving as they should?

if it is jammed i can find some old links on how to get it unstuck, but hopefully that is not an issue.

some like to just load one blade in to the magazine at a time because the new blade are thinner than the originals, but it just depends on your particular razor, some seem to work fine with several blades loaded.

Note that you will most likely be missing the blade carrier, so loading as per the video will not work. I had to buy 3 Type B and C razors before I got one with the blade carrier.

Top Bottom