What's new

West Coast Canadian Pass-around Box - Round 3

Luc

"To Wiki or Not To Wiki, That's The Question".
Staff member
Following the sign-up thread and the preparation of the boxes. I believe that we are ready to launch round 3. #CTB3

This means that sign-up is now closed.

Link to the East Coast Canadian Pass-around Box - Round 3

The rules are below, please not that they are the exact same than the previous round. Of course, if you want to pass the box before 10 days, that fine but try not to exceed 10 days.

The Great Canadian Pass Around Box Rules and Regulations

Time with Box:
- The Box, will be passed down the preset list we have determined which will be included in the first post of each coasts respected thread.
- Each member will have a full 10 days, with the box starting when it first arrives by post. It is each member’s duty as part of the team to report on the coast thread the box belongs to when it arrives and its contents along with a picture of everything inside.
- During your 10 days with the box, it is strongly encouraged to review the items you use day by day on the coast thread. Tell us what you liked and disliked half the fun is hearing about your experience.
- When your 10 days is up, you can swap out any item you enjoyed for one from your own den. Whatever items you decide to take you must make the utmost attempt to replace them with items of equivalent value so we don’t end up with a box full of stuff nobody wants.
- When you send the box, it is your responsibility to contact the next in line to receive their shipping information. We understand life is busy and you may need a day or two to get it shipped out but PLEASE try to get it done ASAP.
- When you send the box out, you MUST post the tracking number on the coast thread so we can all keep track of its progress.
- When you receive the box, immediately PM the next in line for there mailing address to facilitate and streamline the process.

Using Items in the Box:
- This is a disclaimer; if you decide to use any of the included items do so at your own risk. You are responsible for cleaning any hardware used, any soaps/software you decide to use do so in a sanitary manner. With soaps or creams, scrape or chip content out as too preserve and maintain its viability for the hypochondriacs out there.
- If you do decide to take a soap/cream you must, as with hardware, replace it with a software (New would be preferable).
- All items will be leaving each respective coast cleaned and disinfected, it becomes your responsibility from there on out to keep it that way.
- Feel free to add anything you want to the box when you get it. Although you do not have to swap out anything you can contribute to the box if you feel like being generous. Do not put anything that you wouldn't use. This is not a trash can!

For the inventory, let leave it to the first recipient to post some pictures (and anyone after that to keep us updated on what's in there). To my knowledge, there are samples, new products and used products.

Here's the list:

Nick_O - Cloverdale, BC
igasho - Victoria, BC
Desi - Ontario
imcndn - Hamilton, Ontario
Funky 34s - Toronto On
skip - Toronto On
DomQ - Pickering, ON.
HacknSlash - Whitby, ON
Comet - Montreal, Quebec
Luc - Montreal, Quebec

Last edited:
As a reminder, the fatboy razor is on loan only and not a tradable item. Not sure which box it ended up in.

GAAAAH 7 more days! i knew we shoulda asked santa to make an early drop off this year. im just so impatient

Luc

Staff member
According to Canada Post. This one is delivered. Nick, can you confirm?

The box is traveling towards Nick at the moment.

Tracking number is : 0129801000888391

Edit, fast link for those who wants to check - http://www.canadapost.ca/cpotools/a...gNumber=0129801000888391&LOCALE=en&LOCALE2=en

Hopefully it doesn't take 10 days to get there... :sad:

A graphic depiction of why you never use Canada Post for anything requiring timely delivery. :laugh: Seriously, though, is CP possibly the worst mail "service" in the industrialised world? They manage to somehow combine premium pricing with ridiculously unreliable service. I regularly have to re-deliver mail intended for my neighbours. I order stuff from Amazon which is often sent with CP, but several times they've marked the parcel as delivered when it's not, only to have it show up the next day, hopefully that doesn't happen with this parcel. :blink:

There was one postie about a year ago that did not deliver a single parcel in my neighbourhood. He would mark them all as delivery attempt no answer, drop them all at the local post office and then drop the delivery slips in the mail boxs the next day.

Union... Was told there was nothing that could be done about it.

I'm the hold up. I work too much, and I'm never home. Sorry for the delay. I'll be home on Monday and I'll have to just ship it out to [MENTION=65054]igasho[/MENTION]

ya dig?

Luc

Staff member
Don't forget to post some pictures when you get the box please!

$IMG_20161208_175702.jpg$IMG_20161208_175655.jpg
Holy this box is endless!

Top Bottom