What's new

Aristocratic Shave!

Hello All,

I finally took thirdeyes advice and dusted of an Aristocrat to give it a test drive. All I can say is WOW. This is truly one of the finest razors I have ever used. In fact, I think we need a new acronym: UBBS. The only way I can describe this shave is Ultra BBS.

For those of you with Aristocrats gathering dust, get them out, clean em' up and start shaving!!! Trust me, you won't be sorry!!!!

Regards,

Frack...I started with an Aristocrat. Does that mean I have plateaud and have nowhere to go but down.

I wouldn't say that...You've just started with one of the finest razors out there... There are a few more to be had. I also think that many shavers we discuss are not necessarily better or worse just a simply diffrent shave.

... dusted off an Aristocrat to give it a test drive. All I can say is WOW. ...

My '40s Aristocrat is one of my favorite razors! I like it better than my '55 because it seems to me to shave closer, with less irritation, and is smoother.

I am delighted every time I use my Aristocrat, President or most of my SuperSpeeds. They all perform better than expected!

I like the aristocrat because of its looks and functionality. It's part of my rotation (I have two aristocrats). Other favourites of mine are the SS red tip (3), the slim (2) and fatboy (2) adjustables. My modern favourites are the Merkur modified and the 39c.

I am delighted, and a bit surprised, that so many of you shave with an Aristocrat!! I am just sorry I took so long to come around!!

Kind Regards,

I save my 40's Aristocrat for weekends and it's my travel razor...I love the feel of the shave, the smoothness, and the weight of the razor so much I just want to savor it.

NICE razor, the Aristocrat...I keep my FB as a daily driver, but could be happy with nothing else but the Aristocrat. It's a nice shaver!

Top Bottom