What's new

Paladin PK 47

I received my new Paladin PK 47 that I won in the Sue Moore Auction. Today was the first time I used it.

This is an unusual brush - in a good way. The brush has plenty of backbone but the tips are very soft. An ideal combination. The brush fits perfectly in my hand and is quite comfortable.

For the first lathering, I used TOBS Sandalwood cream. It loaded easily and made excellent lather. As I said, the feel of the brush on my face was great. It held plenty of lather for a four pass shave. I relathered to shave my head.

On Friday I will use it again but with a soap.

This is what the brush looked like out of the box.

View attachment 698505

After it's first use.

$PK after.jpg

Congrats on winning the auction, it's a beautiful brush. It almost looks like a Trustone/Simstone type blank, they did an outstanding job on it.

Well, today I face lathered with MdC soap. The brush loads very easily and I got enough lather for a four pass shave. A few more swirls of the brush and had enough for shaving my head.

I am amazed at how nice this brush feels considering it has some backbone to it. The backbone make loading the brush a breeze. And yet, the brush feels soft on my face and neck.

Top Bottom