What's new

NBA is back!

Big opening night for the NBA!

An MVP performance from LeBron leads the Cavs over an underwhelming Knicks team.
A young, energetic Trail Blazers team led by underdog Lillard held on for a win over the Jazz.
The greatest team ever Warriors (ahem) getting pounded by the Spurs.

It's gonna be a good year!

I concur. There are great story lines going on, like can John Wall-eye and Bradley Be-all become the backcourt Wizards fans have hoped for and make a run back at the playoffs, or have they hit their collective ceiling and will need to be broken up for the franchise to move forward(Yes, I am from the greater Baltimore/Washington metropolitan area)? Warriors getting pounded is interesting, but Spurs, early on, they will likely be alright. They should aim to give up <120+ a game, or it will make for a long season. Maybe they should bring Walton back to start the season, like they did last year.

Go Bucks. Hopefully the young talent can finally get them out of the basement and bring Milwaukee back to being relevant in the NBA.

ouch

Stjynnkii membörd dummpsjterd
The Golden State Warriors have now lost three straight at home, including games five and seven from last year's finals.

Just sayin'.

I am a 76ers fan, so there's that... fortunately I also cheer for the Blazers as CJ McCollum went to my alma mater, Lehigh (not many pro athletes from Lehigh).

Trust the process!

Here's hoping the Celtics are in the mix come playoff time. It's great to see them playing well again, but I doubt anyone in the East can get past the Cavs. It's just fun for me to see them compete well against the better teams in the league.

Wizards 0-3 to start the season and Scottie Brooks era. Fantastic. I think they'll win a game before December, but will they win two?

Top Bottom