What's new

Need help finding William's Mug in a store .

I am on a sort of inexpensive soap binge and I would like to try it but I can't find it in any stores in my area. I am in MI but will be heading to Cali in a couple weeks. Anyone know where I can find it in either state? I know I can get it online but the point of my binge is to get the products as cheap as I can lol

If there is a WinCo grocery store in the area of California you're traveling to, check them out. That's where I find it the easiest in my area.

In my experience you're most likely to find it in small chain or independent grocery stores. They're usually worth a look just because they're the most likely to have oddball stuff. Also, if you like finding good cheap stuff in the wild, try checking out Indian groceries as they sometimes carry some of the excellent and inexpensive Indian shaving creams. Happy hunting!

Do they sell it at Walmart in the states?

Walmart used to carry it here in southwestern NYS, but it hasn't been on the shelf for a number of years. The local WalMart still carries VDH at least. We do have a Wegmans supermarket(regional chain) that carries Williams($0.99USD), VDH, and Kiss My Face shave cream.

I was in SoCal a couple of weeks ago. I found Williams at a supermarket called Stater Bros. It's the first time I've seen Williams in a store. I picked up four. In the past I've purchased it on ebay.

Walmart used to carry it here in southwestern NYS, but it hasn't been on the shelf for a number of years. The local WalMart still carries VDH at least. We do have a Wegmans supermarket(regional chain) that carries Williams($0.99USD), VDH, and Kiss My Face shave cream.

That is kind of weird. Every one of them, at least in Edmonton, has as much as you can carry. Now that I think about it, pretty much every chain that sells any shaving stuff carries it.

That is kind of weird. Every one of them, at least in Edmonton, has as much as you can carry. Now that I think about it, pretty much every chain that sells any shaving stuff carries it.

Not really. While Walmart Canada operates under the direction of the home office in Bentonville Arkansas, it has its own autonomy as to what products they carry. What you find in a Walmart Canada you may not find in a Walmart US, and vice versa.

I can't find it locally here. I can get VDH from a few places and even have a barber shop that sells WSP, but no Williams. At least no modern Williams, I've found several pucks of vintage in antique shops and flea markets.

Top Bottom