What's new

Selling off excess collection - 84 SE/DE razors FS

Hi All,

I'm ready to offload a sizable chunk of extra vintage razors that I've accumulated over the years. A complete list with pricing follows. Conditions vary--please inquire for specifics about, or pictures of, individual razors. I have some cases with these, but not many.

proxy.php

Will sell individually or as a lot ($1100). No trades, please. On the pics, please note that this ad only concerns items on the left side of the table. An album with larger pictures is available here: http://imgur.com/a/BXmOU.

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

Happy Dad - it's a Y2.
jesse - never!
huskers - second row, far right? Gillette New.
Ericaw - no, will ship CONUS at $5 for quantities of one through three, $10 for four through ten. Over ten or international, please inquire. (May vary if razors have cases).

Have received several PMs, which I'll address tonight in the order received. Thanks for the interest!

Hello [MENTION=71811]z1 zonly[/MENTION].
That is an awesome lot!
What is the date code on the Superspeeds, including flare-tips?
Thank you.

Thanks, Mio.

Three of the Superspeeds are undated, then there's a Y2, a W2, a W1, and a Y4. The Black Tip is a W2, and the Flare-tips are L1, A2, and D2.

Thank you all for the interest, and helping me get my table back!

Have a few sold so far. Here is an updated list:

proxy.php

Please send inquries via pm. Please do not post PM sent.
Thanks Gents.

Last edited:
Here's an updated list. A couple updates, first.

I've found a few more razors, including another Aristocrat, a G Injector, and a Damaskeene. I haven't officially added the latter two to the list or priced them.

I am currently waiting for shipping supplies to arrive and that's delaying shipments. I'll keep everyone updated and send tracking when items have shipped. Thank you for your patience.

proxy.php

Negative--closed bar.

All, my packaging supplies have still not yet shipped, but are still indicated as arriving tomorrow night. If they do not ship tomorrow, I will cancel the order and find something locally. With either scenario, hopefully I'll be packing on Wednesday night and sending on Thursday.

Again, thank you for bearing with me. I sure wish I could get these things out to you, too!

Last edited:
Top Bottom