What's new

Quick question

I recently decided to jump into the hobby. Last week I found a bjarne pipe I have had for years and then recently won the starter pipe kit from the auction. Now that I own 3 pipes I am trying to learn about different tobaccos/blends ect. I have seen people talk about English blends and some others. Is there a place I can go read about all of those. As a new smoker I am sure it doesn't really matter as I should try a good variety before I decide what I may like, but I do like to research. Thanks!

LOL. Approach the Rabbit Hole, and jump! Ecclesiastes 1:18 comes to mind "He who increases knowledge increases sorrow."

pipedia.org
tobaccorreviews.com
pipephil.eu

Remember, you asked! :lol:

LOL. Approach the Rabbit Hole, and jump! Ecclesiastes 1:18 comes to mind "He who increases knowledge increases sorrow."

pipedia.org
tobaccorreviews.com
pipephil.eu

Remember, you asked! :lol:

Lol... Yep! That is exactly what I was looking for. Here goes nothing................

ouch

Stjynnkii membörd dummpsjterd
Many years ago, I posted a bunch of well received reviews on tobaccoreviews.com

I ordered my first pipe yesterday, and this morning, I walked to the edge of the cliff, and yelled GERONIMO!!!!!!!!!! Its all good. I am excited about receiving my pipe in the morning.

TexLaw

Fussy Evil Genius
Peter Stokkebye English Luxury or, if you find you like Latakia a lot, Proper English makes for a nice and inexpensive English.

So far, the McClellan Rum Toddy i have enjoyed the most. I havent opened the Holiday Spirit 2017 tin yet. The Apple crisp is good, but i like the Rum more. However, I am having one hell of a time keeping the thing lit. I have no idea where I am going wrong.

.... I am having one hell of a time keeping the thing lit. I have no idea where I am going wrong.

Try spreading out a bowl or two on a plain white piece of paper and put it under a incandescent light bulb for a little while. Give it a stir with your fingers every few minutes. Aros will have moist toppings and PG that will make them hard to burn. Drying them out some will help.

Last night I received my starter kit I won from the auction. So pumped to have it.

proxy.php
proxy.php

Yep! I am going to attempt a Handle bar mustache. I will be attempting my first smoke this afternoon. Got some things to do and then it is on.

Good for you! Enjoy your smoke and don't get discouraged if things don't start out easy.

Alas, I am one of the beardless wonders of the Brown Leaf. Like Price, my employment negates my ability to grow what I imagine is a glorious beard. I'm only allowed a moustache by work grooming standards, but my wife nixed that idea. According to her, my moustache gives me the appearance of a man who just had his computer equipment seized by the FBI. I personally think I look like a young Sam Elliott, but what do I know?

Top Bottom