What's new

Two user titles alike

I am Wingman for Stan there is another person whom just also became Wingman for Stan.

will the moderator do something about this

Please pm me

This is for the moderator or others that can stop this confusion.

Look, Wingman for Stan is my middle user title it was my fathers and his fathers user title and also my grandfathers user title on my mothers side. Except for legal work I always go by Z4chc, Wingman For Stan. People that I have known for years don't know my real first user title, this is not a joke to me. If the person in the now, won't do something about chaging his name I wish to drop out of this forum. ASAP

ouch

Stjynnkii membörd dummpsjterd
I see you have stumbled across one of the all time classic B&B threads.

There are others.

I see you have stumbled across one of the all time classic B&B threads.

There are others.

I actually saw them a few days ago but in light of my recent title change I couldn't resist poking a little bit of fun! :tongue_sm

Clever. You took it a bit too far. It would've worked better with more subtlety. But still clever.

Fair enough.. Just wanted to make sure it was recognizable for what it was. The section in larger font was an afterthought to make it more recognizable, but also arguably my favorite part of the Stan-the-man saga

Just a word of caution.One should not poke fun at the title guru's.

Not meaning to poke fun at the title gurus, just at The-Man, and to tickle the funny bones of those in the clownhouse... 1,000 apologies to the Gurus, and may they reign 1,000 years more

cleanshaved

I’m stumped
Not meaning to poke fun at the title gurus, just at The-Man, and to tickle the funny bones of those in the clownhouse... 1,000 apologies to the 1000 Ouches, and may they reign 1,000 years more

Ah, don't worries about the gurus, they have a wicked sense of humor...........oh and FTFY.

You get to be Peer of the Tallow for a looooong time ...

AA

You certainly do. I started to think I was unknowingly given a custom title until I ran across others with the same title. It's always interesting to see what the next title will be.

Top Bottom