What's new

20% off at P&C

15 tins of Escudo incoming

That brings my cellar to I think 35 or 40 tins. I should probably stop buying more of it, right?

Last edited:
No good for cigars, apparently. I put a box of Arturo Fuentes and a sampler in the cart and used the promo code. Got a red exclamation point and "your purchase doesn't qualify for 20% off."

7 tins of escudo, 6 tins of Golden sliced...a few others.

I need to stop now...

Edit: I guess I should say "Thank you, Price." Please read that in as sarcastic a manner as possible. :glare:

:lol:

Hirsute

Used to have fun with Commander Yellow Pantyhose
Used the code to top off a few things in the cellar. Or at least that's what I told my self when I started adding things to my cart.

Man. Thats a good deal., Im tempted to stock up on a variety of stuff, I would like to try, but I havent even got my first pipe yet lol. God my addictive personality hurts my cash flow!

Blast you and your money saving deals. :lol:

1-McClelland Christmas Cheer 2016
1-McClelland Christmas Cheer 2017
1-EITC Cellar Reserve
4-Escudo
1-McClelland Frog Morton
1-McClelland Frog Morton on the Bayou
1-McClelland Frog Morton on the Town
1-McClelland Frog Morton's Celllar
1-Ole Shenandoah Barrel 76
1-The Best Of Orlik 4 TIN SAMPLER

No good for cigars, apparently. I put a box of Arturo Fuentes and a sampler in the cart and used the promo code. Got a red exclamation point and "your purchase doesn't qualify for 20% off."

Correction: (I finally found the fine print) only certain cigars are excluded from the promo. My favorites are among them. LOL

Blast you and your money saving deals. :lol:

1-McClelland Christmas Cheer 2016
1-McClelland Christmas Cheer 2017
1-EITC Cellar Reserve
4-Escudo
1-McClelland Frog Morton
1-McClelland Frog Morton on the Bayou
1-McClelland Frog Morton on the Town
1-McClelland Frog Morton's Celllar
1-Ole Shenandoah Barrel 76
1-The Best Of Orlik 4 TIN SAMPLER

I went back and added the Barrel 47 after i found it on tobacco reviews.

Correction: (I finally found the fine print) only certain cigars are excluded from the promo. My favorites are among them. LOL

Hold the phone, checked the list again and My Father's are not on the list. Box of MF Connecticut Robustos on the way with 20% off an already good price.

Top Bottom