What's new

Bozzano Sensitive shaving cream

View attachment 697869

Heyyyyyyyyy, here's a really nice Brazilian cream which I received in a trade a few years ago. I might need some help from a member from Brazil because I have no idea about how cheap or expensive it is or about its availability. All I know is that this cream, which is light-blue in colour smells a lot like the Prep pre-shave or shaving cream with a strong eucalyptus scent although it's somewhat more pleasant, it lathers with an explosion, and it gives fantastic cooling as well as a very soothing feeling. The tube is very alive-looking with its bright colouring and even though it's not big, it should last for some time because just a small amount is needed to get going!

I have the bozzano menthol cream(thanks Ron!).It is a very nice cream and i wish i could find more variations and tubes.I call the Brazilian Proraso.

I like all the Brazilian creams , they are all very highly concentrated and lather really well. My favorite is the big blue tub of Palmindaya cream , it smells just like 1950's Noxzema skin cream and the glide,lube,longevity are all fabulous...Really tough to get most Brazilian products here, no vendors ship to the U.S....Campos Jordao is another fine brand of A/S and cream...

Top Bottom