What's new

Greetings from the CA Bay Area

Hello everyone,

My name is Joe. I'm a barber based in Oakland, CA and co-own a shop on Alameda island.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello and welcome, Joe. Great to have you here on B&B. Wander on over to the Hall of Fame and tell us even more about yourself.

i love it here as well! i realize now i should have been more specific... i'm looking for the now discontinued folding type. but, thank you for the links!

Hello everyone,

My name is Joe. I'm a barber based in Oakland, CA and co-own a shop on Alameda island. I'm primarily here looking for a specific injectable straight razor that's now discontinued - the Kai Captain Excelia folding razor. If anyone has one for sale or any leads, please get in touch!
I was in California last week in nearby Bay area Sacramento and Stockton , then San Bernardino

Try the BnB market place
http://badgerandblade.com/vb/forumdisplay.php/246-Buy-Sell-Trade

I'm flying in to Oakland tonight. I'll be working up in Santa Rosa for the rest of the week.

~ When in doubt...Post it in
Badger&Blade ~

You've found a great resource for information on just about anything you can imagine, even including shaving. :001_smile Welcome, sir!

Welcome Joe. I wish your shop was in Salem, OR. I miss real barber shops lol. Men only, hot towel and straight razor. Getting hard to find.

Top Bottom