What's new

A few straights & a strop.conus

$sale 003.jpg$sale 004.jpg$sale 001.jpg$sale 002.jpg

U.S. shipping & pay pal only please....Thanks..Shipping included in pricing..

Top: J.A. Henckels 5/8th..$40.00
Mid.: Geo. Wostenholm 5/8th..$40.00
Bottom: Thomas Turner approx. 13/16th..$42.00

Purchase all 3 razors and I will throw in this new Horse Hide strop made by Keith Johnson. Specs are 2.5" W 23" overall length stropping surface is approx. 15"...A $50.00 value..

Questions feel free
Best Regards
Ron

Great prices! I'm not in the market right now, but I certainty would jump on the lot of them if I was.
Your buyer may want to know, are they shave-ready or will they need to be honed?

Great prices! I'm not in the market right now, but I certainty would jump on the lot of them if I was.
Your buyer may want to know, are they shave-ready or will they need to be honed?

They are all shave ready. I will touch up before shipping if asked....Thanks

Best Regards
Ron

I should expound on my answer a bit. I have purchased razors that were deemed "shave ready" in the past and found them to be not so. It all depends on you're demands of a shave ready razor. As sharp as one could possibly put on an edge, or an edge that gives an adequate shave, This morning I got a fine shave out of that J.A. Henckels which by the way was my last straight shave. When my skin was 27 years old I used to breeze through a straight shave with a slight skin pull here and there. Now that my skin is 67 years old I find that I have to pull far more than it is worth to enjoy a straight shave. So it is back to a DE shave for me....

Top Bottom