What's new

Greetings from a lurker n00b!

Greetings,

Been DE shaving since '07 at the ripe age of 17 when I got a Merkur 38C and Shavemac 44140 brush for my birthday. Spent majority of the next 8 years staying pretty low key with my razor and soap acquisition disorders. In fact, I only really bought blade sampler packs. Soap wise I pretty much just used Jack Black Beard Lube or Proraso green. Loved all of it though, and so glad I stumbled upon this world and went straight to DE (<=5 cartridge shaves pre-DE).

In the last year though things have escalated quite a bit haha. I now have a NEW LC which has become my goto. I added a Semogue 620 because I started face lathering more (breaking in niiicely). Went on a B&M shopping spree last winter, just recently went on a L&L spree, and have probably 3 more (2 B&M and 1 MLS) coming in the next month. Oh, and just bought some vintage Old Spice shave mugs and a Rubberset 400 (needs restore).

Anyways, I wanted to say hello, and thank you for the forum and community. I have lurked pretty hard since I started my DE journey, and wanted to officially introduce myself. You can also find me on reddit, I frequent /r/weshaving via /u/dailyherold.

Cheers and happy shaves,

Looking at the increasing size of your shave den, I'd say you should fit right in around here. Swing in to the Hall of Fame and tell us more about yourself.

Top Bottom