What's new

Razor box

What did you put under the felt to hold the shape? And in my eyes shes damn fine! But im just an old truck driver and you know how we are. Ha. Hope shes not your family. If she is than i apoligies for my behavior.

Wooden matchsticks and a stick of wood.

Miranda Kerr

proxy.php

Oh yeah now I see it. She's OK I guess:001_rolle .. I thought it was Sydney Penney (pale rider actress)...

proxy.php

Wow.. Y'all are fast on the draw, pardners!!

Back to the originally scheduled broadcast...

Last edited:
I see. Yep. Ive stretched felt before. Kinda pulls apart. I got yeld at for doing it.
I hate when i remember the past from being a kid and doing wrong and mom yelling at me. Thanks for the memories. :lol:

I see. Yep. Ive stretched felt before. Kinda pulls apart. I got yeld at for doing it.
I hate when i remember the past from being a kid and doing wrong and mom yelling at me. Thanks for the memories. :lol:

Memories are all good, even when they're bad. :001_huh:

Awsome!! Look forward to your "How to".

cough.....I could use a few of these...cough......you know Christmas is coming.......cough......my birthday is also next month.....cough.

Awsome!! Look forward to your "How to".

cough.....I could use a few of these...cough......you know Christmas is coming.......cough......my birthday is also next month.....cough.

Soon! I got sidetracked by a couple of other projects, but I hope to have it on here this weekend. :thumbup1:

Top Bottom