What's new

TTFF Craft The BEAST.....GREAT

Man I'm on a roll. Tries my first Tiki ever....although that one has me concerned it was just fabulous . Then I received my first TTFF Craft soap. It was called THE BEAST. It's listed by itself on their site. No idea why, maybe it's LE or just different than the rest but Great Odens Raven...I seriously loved it. Lather premium...scent perfect smell & strength, slickness,cushion, glide was unrivaled. Every other small artisans soap never really blew up my drawers, these two o changed that, and are now in my top 4 soap. Especially THE BEAST. For God's sake do yourself a favor and get some of thia

Its hard to beat TTFF soaps. Easy to lather, great slickness, and cushion. I have a couple with Ignite being my favorite, great citrus soap.

Are the ingredients different in each soap? Usually they just change scent but these look like she changes formulas more than that

I think honestly that the absolute BEST 2 Artisans soaps I've ever used are Through The Fire Finecraft Premium & the new Tiki Vegan Soaps(it's a cream). If bought and used all the big dogs and to me, these two are a cut above. I seriously could not be more Impressed

Top Bottom