What's new

lisa's natural herbal creations

i am one that enjoys trying new soaps or creams. be it off ebay, etsy and so on. when i did a search for soaps off ebay i found a company out of utah called lisa's natural herbal creations. soap is made with tallow and lanolin. its a softer puck kind of like stirrling not as soft as razorock soaps. tonight i tried the sandalwood scent. i also bought the tobacco and bay as well i will try later. the lather was super nice cream like lather. was very easy to lather as well. the scent sandalwood is nice its a earthy sandalwood. i think i will like the tobacco and bay more. looking at her other shave soaps she list whats in them if they have fragrance or essential oils. 5 dollars plus shipping for a 3.5 ounce puck. the soap was super moisturizing and very slick very nice post shave feel after. i did not even use a balm after just some sandalwood aftershave.
ingredients in the sandalwood is
[FONT=&quot]Distilled water infused with green tea & calendula, stearic acid, beef tallow, coconut oil, potassium hydroxide, lanolin, mango butter, sodium hydroxide, rhassoul clay, bentonite clay, fragrance.[/FONT]
different scents i notice have different clay's and of course frag or ess oils. but everything else seems to be the same.
if you like tallow soap i would give them a try its really nice stuff.
lather 8/10
slickness 8/10
scent 7/10
postshave 9/10
here is there website. https://www.lisasnaturalherbalcreations.com/collections/shaving-soaps-butters-oils-and-bowls
my review of the tobacco and bay leaf i will have pictures hehe

[FONT=&quot][/FONT]

tobacco and bay leaf of theirs is a wonderful scent. this is a very very moisturizing soap. here is the picture of the lather. just useing a plastic snack container into i can get a better container lol the pucks to big for my mugs.

$IMG_3305.jpg

tobacco and bay leaf of theirs is a wonderful scent. this is a very very moisturizing soap. here is the picture of the lather. just useing a plastic snack container into i can get a better container lol the pucks to big for my mugs.
Any new/revised/additional thoughts on the soaps you got? Was thinking about taking a flier on one or two, wanted to see if you've had a chance to use these any more.

If that ingredients list I'd correct, that's too much lanolin, imo. Probably a lot of coconut oil, too, which is something I don't like in a shaving soap.

Any new/revised/additional thoughts on the soaps you got? Was thinking about taking a flier on one or two, wanted to see if you've had a chance to use these any more.
I have not notice it having to much of those ingredients it lathers up like other tallow soaps I tried it's a thirsty soap so add little more water but slowly. For me it's very slick I notice a huge difference then other soaps can go over spots again with no lather. It does have a slight tallow smell. But all tallowcsoaps I have used does at some level. The post shave feels really good. I think though if you have oily skin may not work for you. All and all I really like it and only 5 dollars

Top Bottom