What's new

Interesting find at pharmacy.

Here it is! ... So what it's Aqua Velva right? Big deal.
View attachment 696978
The Ice Blue has been a staple and while I've never seen the mug soap on any shelves I understand it's commonly available as well.

But the green Original Sport I was under the impression was only available outside the States. Not only that but this is the cologne and not the after shave.
Quick searching on my phone isn't yielding much, I'll try harder on computer.

If you guys have the splash could you please post ingredients so I can compare? I'll likely try it anyway as Original Sport is my favorite AV. I got to try a sample of it in the pass around box. Oh and seeing if I can lather williams will be fun.:w00t:

I reckon if you bulk buy and sell them on eBay you'll fill your boots

There were only 4 boxes at my store. Not sure if they had more to restock but I'm not seeing this gift set online. Must be brand new.

Awesome find! Hopefully these show up in more stores across the country.
I've never smelled the Original Sport, but have the other current AV scents - Ice Blue, Musk, Ice Sport.
I will keep an eye out.
Thanks!

I tried the swashbuckler once so far. Gave me a similar vibe as Ghost Town Barber. Maybe a bit of gunpowder in there? Need to try it again. :001_smile

Awesome find! Hopefully these show up in more stores across the country.
I've never smelled the Original Sport, but have the other current AV scents - Ice Blue, Musk, Ice Sport.
I will keep an eye out.
Thanks!

I tried the swashbuckler once so far. Gave me a similar vibe as Ghost Town Barber. Maybe a bit of gunpowder in there? Need to try it again. :001_smile

Good luck on finding it! It has a fresh scent similar to Irish Spring. Can't tell if you like the Swashbuckler based on that. Everyone else that's tried it didn't enjoy it too much.
May have spent too much time in those vials as some of my samples changed for the worse in them.

I really enjoy it from the glass bottle.

Good luck on finding it! It has a fresh scent similar to Irish Spring. Can't tell if you like the Swashbuckler based on that. Everyone else that's tried it didn't enjoy it too much.
May have spent too much time in those vials as some of my samples changed for the worse in them.

I really enjoy it from the glass bottle.

Sorry - that wasn't too clear, was it?
Swashbuckler - Based on one use, I'd say that it's one of those I have to be in the mood for, like GTB. It's an interesting and enjoyable scent given the right frame of mind, but not a daily driver. :001_smile

That's a really cool find. I've never seen an AV gift box. I always keep my eye out for English Leather gift boxes around the holidays though.

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
Hopefully mine will. Just have to bring it in the house after the War Department goes to bed....

the aqua velva (blue) sport is nice; readily available in our area.
not sure how it might be different from the green version.

$p160 matador pils aqua velva ice sport institut karite september 28 2016.jpg

Ad Astra

The Instigator
Don't need the blue; definitely don't need more Williams ... But I'd pounce on that for the AV Sport.

Looking manana.

AA

Top Bottom