What's new

Thank you for your help, I think I finally found a good combo for me

Hello All,

I posted on here a while back saying how I was just about to be done with wet shaving and i am glade I joined and got the great advice that I did.
Turns out I had too much of a slant in my angle when shaving. (Someone had suggested changing the angle)
I also found a blade that works great for me, the Gillete Silver Blue blade in my Edwin Jagger DE89L . Works very well. Still having a little trouble with my neck area but it is getting alot better.

After 6 months I think I finally found something to work with and now just improving my technique. I usually do 2 WTG passes but recently I do 2 WTG passes and and one against the grain pass on my neck. Neck is still having some red bumbs but nothing like it was before. Getting better at it.

Thank you all again.

I've been DE shaving for over 3 years and i'm still learning new things all the time that improve my shaving experience.

Glad you are sticking with it! It can be daunting and even the best of us have bad shaves. It's learning a whole new skill that you thought you knew. Takes time but when it works, it works!

Top Bottom