What's new

Hello from Scotland

BTW I got a used Merkur 34c with a couple of free blades coming. £28.50 on eBay, if I need plastic surgery after my first shave I am sure I can get my money back on it.

Cutty Shark and Rutherglen has spurred a memory of the old Cutty Sark Bridge on the m8 motorway. If you were going to Hampden from Edinburgh it was the turn off after the Cutty Sark Bridge, park in Rutherglen and walk down to the stadium.

The name actually was from my memory as a youngster. When I first notice an ad of Cutty Sark whiskey I would see it as Cutty Shark. I don't think I ever tried it.

proxy.php

1cal cheers. I know and I am dissapointed in myself for not holding out for a deal but I got itchy fingers. Someone I was haggling a better deal with got back to me today aswell :(.

The 20 quid Honda accord I got with a "siezed engine" that just needed fresh oil and a fresh battery makes up for it, and more than pays for my impatience on this one.

Razor arrived and I will have a shave tonight in the bath.
I take a bath most nights as it gives me a chance to lie back and unwind without distractions, ease my pains and I can sit and take my time shaving. I was in Home bargains today and seen these stainless steel balti dish's, the small one was 40pence bigger one 80 pence the £1 for the big one
Will use one as a lather bowl and one to clean the stubbly bits off the razor as I hate lying in stubbly bathwater. Couldnt decide what 2 I wanted to use so just got the 3 and I will find a use for the 3rd

proxy.php

Super smashing great.First ever DE shave done. 2 pass shave with a voskhod blade. No cuts, feels closer and less sore than with a cartridge blade.

Billski

Here I am, 1st again.
Welcome to Badger and Blade.

You'll feel better if you use some of your wife's coconut oil .

Super smashing great.First ever DE shave done. 2 pass shave with a voskhod blade. No cuts, feels closer and less sore than with a cartridge blade.
Awesome! Congrats on your first! I wish you many smooth shaves my friend.

~ When in doubt...Post it in
Badger&Blade ~

Welcome to B&B. My families from the Isle of Bute. Long ways from you but at least you don't sound like a Celtic fan.

Top Bottom