What's new

Where'd all that come from?

So I got my room mate into wets having about 8 months ago, and somehow, we let's this happen, lol. I also have 5 or 6 more pucks of soap on their way back from Japan, my r41, my kamisori, a brush, and maybe some odds and ends. Top shelf, all pomades, and tubed creams, the white one is a brushless I snagged from a care package, no idea what it is, just says shaving cream, scent less, awesome for superlathering. Second shelf, AS and a sleeve of feathers I brought back from Japan. Thirds shelf creams and soaps. Bottom shelf, bowl for brush soaking, quips and AV. Counter, Williams, blue willy, stirling barbershop, l'occitane cade, brushes and razors. All the hardware is mine, a little of the product isn't. I'd be happy to list each item if you're curious.
proxy.php

Looks like you got a good start. Keep it up. You need another 15 razors and 30 more soaps. Oh and dont forget brushes. Build a shelf to stack brushes on as they seem to multiply. Ha.

Yeah, I have a new knot for a visit take en route with two more brush stands. It just keeps coming. I think next up will be a scuttle. I do live in the barracks, can't accumulate too much.

Ad Astra

The Instigator
WHY ARE THERE Q-TIPS?! Get those non-shaving articles out of there right now!

With the Q-tips gone, you can fit half-a-dozen new soaps. Or, like 3 soaps and 3 new aftershaves.

AA

You need a slot in that cabinet for depositing used blades into the cavity between studs in the wall. 😀

I remember that hotels used to have a wall plate (like a switch cover) with a slot for disposing of blades in the wall.

I'm a seabee, I can make that happen real easy, although there's always beer or monster cans in the trash, they usually just get stuck in one of those. Or the back of one of those plastic sleeves if I have one.

Looks like you fit in well around here (or you will once you lay in some supplies!) [emoji38]
You know it's funny, my friend who got me into wet shaving now asks me my opinions on soaps and brushes and such, one, because he knows I have been in here reading and asking questions, and two, because he's too lazy to make his own account.

Top Bottom