What's new

A pumpkin spice drink recipe

I fixed this for my wife tonight, so I thought I would share it for anyone who loves pumpkin spice foods or drinks. I substituted strong coffee for coffee liquer. I also added some hazelnut vanilla coffee syrup to the first try, tiramisu for the second round, coconut for the third, and macadamia nut for the fourth. Four is already overkill, so that was the end of it. The basic recipe can be found here: http://www.nightclub.com/recipes/vodka/pumpkin-spiced-lebowski

Thanks buddy. My wife can't get enough pumpkin spice. I will have to make this for her. I think the only thing in my house right now that isn't pumpkin spice is the toilet paper but I'm sure Charmin is working on it.

Thanks buddy. My wife can't get enough pumpkin spice. I will have to make this for her. I think the only thing in my house right now that isn't pumpkin spice is the toilet paper but I'm sure Charmin is working on it.
I made the pumpkin spice out of spices my wife had in the house. Hopefully your toilet paper will survive the season - grin.

Top Bottom