What's new

Semogue SOC Badger Brush ?

Hey guys I was wondering if anyone has this brush and how it performs. The only other badger brush I have is the whipped dog 24mm in silvertip. That is a great brush but really floppy. I am a face latherer but I like my brushes soft. I was thinking of getting this semogue SOC badger but I wanted to see some input on it compared to my only other badger brush. Thanks

Great backbone, good flow through, soft tips with a fair amount of scrub. Fantastic brush for the money.

It's not too scrubby. I face lather and don't like floppy brushes. I like it better than my Semogue 610 & 620 boars.

proxy.php
proxy.php

Mine is quite prone to giving me brush burn, the tips aren't very soft at all. A little prickly and quite painful, probably would go under the 'scrubby' category for you people who could lather with steel wool and still find it comfortable :p

I have two WD 24mm in HMB - more backbone that silver tip and develops a gorgeous lather. The price is amazing and Larry really attends to his customers.

A very well made brush with great balance between knot size, backbone, hint of scritch, long handle and a great price.
Highly recommended !

It's not to scrubby though right? Is it like a boar brush?

No, not too scrubby at all. The perception of scrub I think comes mostly from the backbone. No scritch at all. It's nothing like a boar. In my limited experience, I think it's one of the better values out there.

Top Bottom