What's new

Sue Moore Auction

Claudel Xerxes

Staff member
The Leafers went wild this year! :thumbup: A big, "Bravo!" to [MENTION=675]Jim[/MENTION] and [MENTION=63927]alpster[/MENTION] for that bidding battle for the LE pipe! Congrats, on the win, Jim!

Lots of good and generous folks around here for sure. A big thanks to all of you who donated lots. Without you, this couldn't happen. I hope to join your ranks next year.

Greetings, gentlemen - it's been a while since I've frequented these parts. Great job on the Sue Moore auction as usual. You made ol' Saint Nick proud.

I hope you're ready for the next big event in the Brown Leaf - coming soon! :santa:

$yes.gif

I started with 8, but they slowly dwindled to 2 one was hard fought until the very last minute, which was lots of fun, but lost out on that one in the end. I did end up with one I really wanted though, so now I will finally have some baccy with some age on it to try. Woot.

It was a well fought battle, Mike. I was proud to be competing with you and all the others!

Well.... I resisted,....ok not that much. and after interviewing Price and him dragging me to the Event Horizon and Erik for donating it I was able to score this:..... and have no idea whats next LOL. Going to post a separate thread to ask for HELP in navigating the Next in the 7 levels of B&B AD Rabbit Holes

Thanks for everyone who donated and bit, and it was fun watching Ronnie and Jim duke it out.

View attachment 697372

Top Bottom