What's new

12 pack of Arko for $6.10 on Canadian Amazon

Got the same message. I'm guessing that "Amazon listing error" meant someone screwed up and listed what they were charging for a single stick (I've seen other vendors charge 5 or so) plus free shipping, as 12 sticks, and they value the cost of another 11 sticks plus shipping and handling less than they don't want bad feedback. As long as I end up with 12 sticks of Arko at some point (not as though I'm going to use them all at once) I'm happy.

Got the same message. I'm guessing that "Amazon listing error" meant someone screwed up and listed what they were charging for a single stick (I've seen other vendors charge 5 or so) plus free shipping, as 12 sticks, and they value the cost of another 11 sticks plus shipping and handling less than they don't want bad feedback. As long as I end up with 12 sticks of Arko at some point (not as though I'm going to use them all at once) I'm happy.

In one word: ditto.
Now I just wait. Queue Jeopardy theme song...

Sorry our friends North of the border are having problems.

My box from Amazon US came in today.
proxy.php

sorry our friends north of the border are having problems.

'Twas always thus for everything involving the mail. Coming soon: Canadian Support Group Thread, where we weep bitterly over shipping and handling, and Canada Post's habit of losing things (or "losing" things - I am convinced that post office workers have stolen stuff from me more than once - there was a subscription to a magazine I never got a single issue of).

'Twas always thus for everything involving the mail. Coming soon: Canadian Support Group Thread, where we weep bitterly over shipping and handling, and Canada Post's habit of losing things (or "losing" things - I am convinced that post office workers have stolen stuff from me more than once - there was a subscription to a magazine I never got a single issue of).

That sounds like a good idea. It's also nice to hear someone else say these too, makes me sound less paranoid.

Very nice.
Like some of you, I have been in contact with Hollie with the UK vendor. She have been a pleasure to deal with.
I will post as soon as I receive my goodies.
Francesco

My full 12 box of $6.10cdn. Arko arrived today. As part of my soap rotation, I am lucky if I use a stick a year and already had 7 Arko sticks in my hoard so I am likely to have these forever. Blessing??? :001_unsur

$PB152203.jpg

I know you guys are happy with your great deal and all but I feel bad for the seller, he's took quite a loss on this error.

I know you guys are happy with your great deal and all but I feel bad for the seller, he's took quite a loss on this error.

You're right.. they lost money on these boxes. Although I'm very happy with the "deal" we got, I wouldn't have been surprised if they had cancelled the order and provided a refunded.

Beauty Cloud definitely stepped up and honoured the orders. They probably didn't have too. The next time I'm placing an order I'll be looking through their storefront first. That kind of loyalty to the customer shouldn't go unrewarded.

imcndn

Top Bottom