What's new

The Goulett Pen Company has some work to do

Yup, they now have to package and ship my new Pilot Vanishing Point in White (EX Fine nib), a spare 1.0mm stub nib, and two bottles of ink.

I have been gone for a while as I am raising my sons with my wife, and have taken up bicycling to help combat my diabetes (1004 miles ridden last year and so far 1050 miles this year). I still shave with a DE razor, and I still love writing with a good quality pen.

Dave

Claudel Xerxes

Staff member
:thumbup: We'd love to see some pics when it comes in! I'm sure that the VP in white looks amazing.

Welcome back to the forum as well! It sounds like you're making great progress with your bike riding and combating your diabetes. Heath and family first.

Is that spare stub for the VP? I didn't know you could get those....i need one....off to do some googlefu....

Yup, they now have to package and ship my new Pilot Vanishing Point in White (EX Fine nib), a spare 1.0mm stub nib, and two bottles of ink.

I have been gone for a while as I am raising my sons with my wife, and have taken up bicycling to help combat my diabetes (1004 miles ridden last year and so far 1050 miles this year). I still shave with a DE razor, and I still love writing with a good quality pen.

Dave

Congrats! Not only on the pen, but on the cycling and impressive mileage!

Is that spare stub for the VP? I didn't know you could get those....i need one....off to do some googlefu....

Yes the pen and nib with converter are for the VP. I want the stub for writing and the extra fine for writing in my checkbook.

Congrats! Not only on the pen, but on the cycling and impressive mileage!

Thank you, I have a few fountain pens with my prize being a Parker 51 I picked up in an antique store for $10.00... and all I had to do was soak it to get out the dried ink, fill it with ink, and then write with it. I have synced my trainer (stand for bicycle that allows one to convert a regular bike into a stationary bike) with another computer interface (Zwift) so I can ride in a virtual environment with other people... Winter riding here I come.

Good man!

Thank you.

:thumbup: We'd love to see some pics when it comes in! I'm sure that the VP in white looks amazing.

Welcome back to the forum as well! It sounds like you're making great progress with your bike riding and combating your diabetes. Heath and family first.

While not the Pilot, and not an expensive fountain pen here is a Cross posed with another tool from days gone by.

$p331627079-6.jpg

Congrats mate. The VPs look great, I have wanted one for a while but they are out of my price range at the moment. Maybe for graduation... Enjoy your new pen!

Loaded the 1.0mm stub nib with Pilot Yama-Budo (purple) ink, and wrote a short note to my loving wife. That note is now sitting just under the covers on her side of the bed where she will find it.

Photo as promised:

$p462938372-6.jpg

All in all a great writer :) even if it is a bit lighter than I expected (I was expecting a heavier pen). Feels nice in the hands, the nib can only go in one way (so it is Dave Proof). Converter on Nib is easy to fill.

Thank you Goulett Pen Company for the excellent service you provide.

The photo above is linked from my Photography web site. Please enjoy looking at some of the other photos on there.

Glad you love the pen! I've been eyeing a VP for a while now, and while I haven't pulled the trigger yet, I imagine it might be a Christmas present to myself. ;)

Just placed an order for the new Nock Sinclair case in the beautiful Coffee / Amethyst colorway now available on Goulet. Been looking at various options for an EDC case for a while now, and this really caught my eye when Nock posted a picture of it. Apparently only available at retailers for now (as opposed to their direct site) but happy Goulet was finally able to secure Nock inventory to carry!

Top Bottom