What's new

Old Spice soap scent

doctordial

my brain goes "thonk"
I was wondering what the Old Spice soap scent is and what soaps and or creams have that same or similar scent today.

I was wondering what the Old Spice soap scent is and what soaps and or creams have that same or similar scent today.
i believe the old spice soap had a very light scent of old spice to it. i duno if it is because the soap i have is over 30 years old or it was really that weak. but if your looking for the old spice scented soaps or creams. old spice from india makes a shave cream that is weakly scented. for soaps one of my fav is bearded jack shave soap they sell on ebay very nice old spice scent very nice price. stirrling makes a really good old spice scented soap. though the scent to me has a very strange dry down scent to it that kind of lingers. i do not like it. paa makes a mentholated old spice scented soap called cold spice. i have the aftershave on order but never tried that soap.

Try soap commander endurance. Very good classic old spice scent, great performing soap, and great company/people.

The vintage Old Spice puck I'm currently (and very slowly) working on just has a slight soapy scent to it, but it was a mug+soap set, so it was never sealed in plastic so all the scent faded away. I like the Stirling Spice shave soap from, surprise, Stirling.

I am waiting for Bearded Jacks Old Spice Type. Hoping it smells close! You can get it on the bay.

Got it today and gave it a go. Not as close to O.S. As I would like but it performed amazing! I used the O.S. after shave and the
at combined was very close!

Try soap commander endurance. Very good classic old spice scent, great performing soap, and great company/people.

I have heard a lot of good things about SoapCommander soaps. The Bearded Jacks was only $5.85 for 3.3oz. I may have to try the Commander sometime.

I have heard a lot of good things about SoapCommander soaps. The Bearded Jacks was only $5.85 for 3.3oz. I may have to try the Commander sometime.

Their soaps are top notch. You get a lot of soap for the $ and their containers are the best I have come across yet. They have lots of room for loading your brush without making a mess. The soap itself is an excellent performer with a good post shave likely 'cause of the shea butter. The performance of the soap is very consistent scent to scent as well. If you don't want to go in whole hog Soap Commander sells samples that are excellent and quite a lot of soap for a sample (you don't get that annoying soap chunks in your lather 'cause the sample is so small). Great way to figure out what scents you prefer.

I was going to post a recommendation for Soap Commander Endurance, but Mark1JT says it all.

Do your self a favor and pick up the matching balm - you won't be disappointing.

The old spice from India that I had was practically unscented. The Stirling Spice was very nice, but didn't really smell exactly like Old Spice to me. It was similar and performance was great though. I'm going to try Endurance next. Got to love Old Spice!

Their soaps are top notch. You get a lot of soap for the $ and their containers are the best I have come across yet. They have lots of room for loading your brush without making a mess. The soap itself is an excellent performer with a good post shave likely 'cause of the shea butter. The performance of the soap is very consistent scent to scent as well. If you don't want to go in whole hog Soap Commander sells samples that are excellent and quite a lot of soap for a sample (you don't get that annoying soap chunks in your lather 'cause the sample is so small). Great way to figure out what scents you prefer.

Awesome! I will have to give it a go. But seriously, try out the Bearded soap. If not for the scent, for the performance. I was surprised.

Top Bottom