What's new

Has anyone dealt with Ardennes Coticule?

Are there any members with experience dealing with Ardennes Coticule? I paid for a Coticule on the 9th of Sept and my payment has been processed. I have received no response from them. No shipping confirmation or tracking. It has been a month and no stone has arrived. I sent them an email inquiry but have not received a response. I am beginning to get concerned. It appears to be a legitimate business but this is pretty unusual to say the least.
Does anyone know anything about their reputation? I would like to give them the benefit of the doubt but this is quite a while to mail a stone.

They ARE the coticule world right now... the stones do take a while to get to the USA but a month is oddly long... email them again they usually email back

That is comforting. Thanks. I don't mind being patient. I just wanted to be sure I sent my money to a legit business.

Nice people to deal with. Usually responsive to inquiries, although it might take one or two days. Ordered one as well, arrived safely and well-packaged.

Legion

Staff member
That is the shop front of the mine that digs them up and cuts them into hones. Doesn't get much more legit than that. I'm not sure how they post, but if it is surface mail from Belgium it could take a while.

David

B&B’s Champion Corn Shucker
No need to be concerned. They have a great reputation and are super nice people to do business with.

Yeah, they're reputable. Their email responses can be intermittent. I've gone several days without getting a reply and gotten several replies in the same day before. I suspect they have a small web operation and get to emails when they have time, mostly being focused on the mining, shaping, and packing/shipping.

They are great people to deal with. Yes email can be intermittent and I have had to send an email more than once. Every time I have bought from them I have always dealt with his daughter Anne-Katrien so she may be the only one that does the email.

I have an acount with the mine I,ve made orders and had to remind them that they still need to invoice me . Maurice maybe has not seen your email but he won't let you down . He is a sound chap and I,m sure if you email him again he wil be in touch.

Don't wait - just call or email. There's no point sitting around stressing out when they're accessable. You can try to get to them on social media sites too.

I got ahold of them. I was using the contact link on their website but it was not working. When I sent an email direct they replied right away. There was a minor mixup in the system and they got my payment but not order info. They are sorting it out and generously offered to upgrade me to a select Coticule. Very nice of them. Just thought I should let whoever know that it was all worked out.
��

I was going to email Anne-Katrien about this but I forgot. My bad.
Good follow through on your part though. All is well in Coti land again.

I got ahold of them. I was using the contact link on their website but it was not working. When I sent an email direct they replied right away. There was a minor mixup in the system and they got my payment but not order info. They are sorting it out and generously offered to upgrade me to a select Coticule. Very nice of them. Just thought I should let whoever know that it was all worked out.
��

Could you give me the email address that you used?

I have been trying to contact them about a faulty Coti I have, which I think has inclusions in it (subject of a different post). I have tried the contact page and normal email but have had no response from either.
They did not supply the stone direct but it has been suggested as it originated from them they are often willing to help.

Top Bottom