What's new

October 31st- Halloween Show and Special PIF

This isn't your average ghost story but it IS true.
When I was about 12 or 13 my parents went out of town with friends for several days. My brother and I stayed at the friends two sons. The plan was to leave the 4 of us there with a 4 foot party sun and plenty of soda. A neighbor agreed to check in on us (but we were never told he would be "checking" on us).
We all decided to stay up and watch the nightmare on elm street movies. The first movie was plenty scary off course but I figured I would be safe as long as I never fell asleep. Then the sequel proved my theory wrong by showing Freddy could get to you even when you are awake ... Eventually we all decided to sleep in the living room and curled up our sleeping bags. Being the fun guy I am, I decided to take advantage of the stillness and prepared to scare my friend sleeping next to me. I raised up and started to lunge forward to grab him while yelling. At the exact moment I began my "attack" HE, being of equally mischievous mind, forced out a very loud and rather aggressive sounding fart ...scaring the hell out of ME. My scream in turn scared HIM.
Once we were ALL awake and on heightened alert for sneak attacks from one another ...the neighbor (a somewhat homeless looking man) peered in through the window scaring us all. He of course expected to just peek in, verify there were four bodies asleep on the floor. Little did he suspect we would all be amped up and scream when he peeked in ...our somewhat surprising reaction scared HIM. Needless to say, we didn't get much rest that night.

One time I decided to explore an abandoned mental asylum with just one of my friends...
$12977069_10208138071864103_5823154787096641457_o.jpg
We walked around through the decrepit remains of the unkempt buildings, taking pictures, peeking in dusty windows, and speculating about what could be out there. As we were circling the main building of the complex, we turn the corner to reveal the alphabet scrawled in white across the wall...
$12977120_10208138077704249_2409931045074269739_o.jpg
As we worked our way deeper into the complex, we came across an arch between buildings with two smashed-out windows above it, as though it was a mouth yelling for us to turn back... while looking around the area for good pictures, out of the corner of my eye, I saw a flash of white shoot across one of the windows, as if someone in an old white hospital gown had darted across the hall...$12984037_10208138068864028_2485258519482745967_o.jpg
We very nervously looked at each other to confirm what we had just seen... "It's must have been a curtain or something..." we told ourselves... We very cautiously walked through the arch to take pictures on the other side... As I lined up a shot of the building I hear my friend yell "OH [dear?]" I jump and swing around to ask what happens and he points through the arch and says, "I think I just saw someone on the other side..." We very quickly walked away to explore parts of the campus farther from the arch, and stumbled across a lone building whose door had been left agape, with cracked windows lining the walk toward the entrance... Ryon Hall...

$12984034_10208138075704199_4604844184431350203_o.jpg
As we approached the door slowly, inching closer towards the darkness that lay in wait behind the door...

-BANG!-

We hear what sounds like a hand pound against a window glass from the inside... We took off running, leaving Ryon Hall in the dust... We decided never to stop back by Ryon Hall.
$13062913_10208218653078583_3620020115666132845_o.jpg

Sorry for the long post :X

I witnessed first hand an event that can only be described as terrifying...I watched half in horror, half excited as it all unfolded.
It started with the discovery of something simple but within a week that "simple" discovery had infect a community of almost 60,000 people. Many of those in the community were entirely unaware of what was happening but and some even unwittingly carried the only infection well beyond it origin in a discrete shave den in the desert of the southwest.
What had started with two molecules of two different Devine entities, like the fertilization of a perfect being. Had spontaneously grown to a massive omnipresent sensory event. The powers of the Green Goddess had been combined with a scent so Devine as to be referred to by a single name. A name that when spoken a loud simultaneously evokes both ecstasy and dread.
A master sage of the frag underground had unwittingly started what will be known in time simply as "the beginning". The beginning of the Tabacappocolypse. Within hours knights loyal to the sage would begin to take a stand, one in each of several key geographic locations. Some, like the most incredibly Amazing knight known as CBLindsay (there may be a relation to myself but it doesn't make the story less true) traveled many hundreds of miles to ensure the success of the campaign which he and others had pledge to support.
All at once, a little at a time, a cloud containing the best qualities of its Devine parentage began to take form. Once formed it was clear to me and those faithful who had pledge loyalty that a NEW entity had been born from the spark created with the union of Pinaud Lilac Vegetal and Tabac of the house of Tabac. This entity had the power to cause razors to glide exquisitely across the faces of he loyal knights, a scent so lovely as to cause attractive ladies to swoon and Murphy (of the house of pain) to be held at bay.

It is true my friends, I remember it well. I will one day tell my own grandchildren that I survived the TABACAVEG wars and the Tabacappocolypse that followed.

Scary stuff for some but a moment of pure exhilaration for a few.

In the Spring of 1978 there was a Murder in my home town. Actually part of a series of murders locally referred to as the .22 caliber killings. The Lewingdon brothers were eventually captured and imprisoned. This house remained vacant for decades following the crimes. I was 17 at the time and it was a common dare to break into the house at night. When I was in College in the early '80's the house was still vacant and boarded up and my brother and I and a couple of friends set out to experience the adventure. While we did get to the (now very open) basement windows, we chickened out before entering the house.

http://www.newarkadvocate.com/story...risly-past-burned-training-exercise/82070978/

This isn't your average ghost story but it IS true.
When I was about 12 or 13 my parents went out of town with friends for several days. My brother and I stayed at the friends two sons. The plan was to leave the 4 of us there with a 4 foot party sun and plenty of soda. A neighbor agreed to check in on us (but we were never told he would be "checking" on us).
We all decided to stay up and watch the nightmare on elm street movies. The first movie was plenty scary off course but I figured I would be safe as long as I never fell asleep. Then the sequel proved my theory wrong by showing Freddy could get to you even when you are awake ... Eventually we all decided to sleep in the living room and curled up our sleeping bags. Being the fun guy I am, I decided to take advantage of the stillness and prepared to scare my friend sleeping next to me. I raised up and started to lunge forward to grab him while yelling. At the exact moment I began my "attack" HE, being of equally mischievous mind, forced out a very loud and rather aggressive sounding fart ...scaring the hell out of ME. My scream in turn scared HIM.
Once we were ALL awake and on heightened alert for sneak attacks from one another ...the neighbor (a somewhat homeless looking man) peered in through the window scaring us all. He of course expected to just peek in, verify there were four bodies asleep on the floor. Little did he suspect we would all be amped up and scream when he peeked in ...our somewhat surprising reaction scared HIM. Needless to say, we didn't get much rest that night.
That must have one loud fart:lol:

One time I decided to explore an abandoned mental asylum with just one of my friends...
View attachment 697870
We walked around through the decrepit remains of the unkempt buildings, taking pictures, peeking in dusty windows, and speculating about what could be out there. As we were circling the main building of the complex, we turn the corner to reveal the alphabet scrawled in white across the wall...
View attachment 697873
As we worked our way deeper into the complex, we came across an arch between buildings with two smashed-out windows above it, as though it was a mouth yelling for us to turn back... while looking around the area for good pictures, out of the corner of my eye, I saw a flash of white shoot across one of the windows, as if someone in an old white hospital gown had darted across the hall...View attachment 697875
We very nervously looked at each other to confirm what we had just seen... "It's must have been a curtain or something..." we told ourselves... We very cautiously walked through the arch to take pictures on the other side... As I lined up a shot of the building I hear my friend yell "OH [dear?]" I jump and swing around to ask what happens and he points through the arch and says, "I think I just saw someone on the other side..." We very quickly walked away to explore parts of the campus farther from the arch, and stumbled across a lone building whose door had been left agape, with cracked windows lining the walk toward the entrance... Ryon Hall...

View attachment 697879
As we approached the door slowly, inching closer towards the darkness that lay in wait behind the door...

-BANG!-

We hear what sounds like a hand pound against a window glass from the inside... We took off running, leaving Ryon Hall in the dust... We decided never to stop back by Ryon Hall.
View attachment 697886

Sorry for the long post :X

So the white curtains must have been a ghost or person inside?

I witnessed first hand an event that can only be described as terrifying...I watched half in horror, half excited as it all unfolded.
It started with the discovery of something simple but within a week that "simple" discovery had infect a community of almost 60,000 people. Many of those in the community were entirely unaware of what was happening but and some even unwittingly carried the only infection well beyond it origin in a discrete shave den in the desert of the southwest.
What had started with two molecules of two different Devine entities, like the fertilization of a perfect being. Had spontaneously grown to a massive omnipresent sensory event. The powers of the Green Goddess had been combined with a scent so Devine as to be referred to by a single name. A name that when spoken a loud simultaneously evokes both ecstasy and dread.
A master sage of the frag underground had unwittingly started what will be known in time simply as "the beginning". The beginning of the Tabacappocolypse. Within hours knights loyal to the sage would begin to take a stand, one in each of several key geographic locations. Some, like the most incredibly Amazing knight known as CBLindsay (there may be a relation to myself but it doesn't make the story less true) traveled many hundreds of miles to ensure the success of the campaign which he and others had pledge to support.
All at once, a little at a time, a cloud containing the best qualities of its Devine parentage began to take form. Once formed it was clear to me and those faithful who had pledge loyalty that a NEW entity had been born from the spark created with the union of Pinaud Lilac Vegetal and Tabac of the house of Tabac. This entity had the power to cause razors to glide exquisitely across the faces of he loyal knights, a scent so lovely as to cause attractive ladies to swoon and Murphy (of the house of pain) to be held at bay.

It is true my friends, I remember it well. I will one day tell my own grandchildren that I survived the TABACAVEG wars and the Tabacappocolypse that followed.

Scary stuff for some but a moment of pure exhilaration for a few.
Good one:thumbup:

So the white curtains must have been a ghost or person inside?

We'll never know ;)

but yeah I believe it was just a white curtain. When I caught it out of the corner of my eye it scared the bejeezus out of me but after staring at it for a while we saw the curtain blow again.. since the windows on both sides of the arch were smashed out there was probably a good cross-breeze to blow them around

We have come across actual video footage of that event. from the security cameras on the property...Stay tuned for the show, You can be the judge:w00t:

PIF CLOSED:

WINNERS are: ALL OF YOU!!! Get ready for the Candy Corn Onslaught, Please PM me your info for shipping

Top Bottom