What's new

Mr Bingle Presents: Reindeer&Sleigh Ver.3

Just got home a few hours ago. I discovered that Mr Bingle had left a package on my front door from my Bingle Buddy! As soon as I put it under the tree, Monkey had to come check it out.

Thanks Bingle Buddy, whoever you are! The kids and I are decorating the tree tomorrow, so I'll take a couple more pics then.

proxy.php

Was hoping to get a xmas tree up this weekend and get a box pic up shortly after, but instead I'm stuck in Georgia for at least a few more days. Can't wait to get home and finally see my Bingle Box!

Here's a picture of what the postman brought me today...

I got the same thing! :lol:

Woah what's going on here did we all have the same Bingle Buddy? I got the same thing! I've not been notified via Elfster that one has been sent to me either. And even though I got notification that my gift had been delivered to my Bingle Buddy several days ago, I've not seen a picture or acknowledgement here that that has occurred.

These are all some great pics! And you guys and gals all have great looking Christmas Trees! I was, however, hoping someone had a "Charlie Brown" looking Christmas Tree. :001_smile

Thanks. The one drawback to sending one over seas is I was forced to write the contents on the customs form. Hopefully he will not read it....

Yeah, that's tough, but you don't have to be 100% specific. My buddy had to do the same and I think I'll still be surprised!

Top Bottom