What's new

**SOLD OUT** Limited Edition Soap from TTFFCraft **SOLD OUT**

full

Please join us for the 6th annual Auction in memory of our dear friend Sue Moore!

Sue Moore touched the lives of many people here at B&B. She was with us from the beginning, helping to build the foundation of this online community. For those unaware, Sue was the owner and soap maker at Saint Charles Shave. Always willing to lend a kind word or offer support, Sue was a good friend to the site. Sue Moore has passed but her presence on B&B remains. In celebration of Sue’s life and her legacy, we hold this auction with the proceeds going directly to the National Breast Cancer Foundation.

Your generous donations to date have raised over $100,000 in Sues name. Remember, 100% of the proceeds of these auctions go to FIGHT CANCER & support women suffering with this horrible disease!

In continued celebration of Sue's life and to benefit the good work of The National Breast Cancer Foundation, we are proud to offer a Limited Edition Sue Moore Memorial Auction Soap which was generously donated by one of our members and made by Through The Fire Fine Craft

Limited Edition made exclusively for the 2016 'Saint' Sue Moore Memorial Fundraiser from Through The Fire Fine Craft

The soap will feature a fragrance oil blend of black currants, ginger, and lime, with pink roses, geranium, and bourbon. The soap base is our premium line which has coconut oil, tallow, stearic acid, mango butter, tussah silk, and cherry kernel oil. As a compliment to the soap a 2oz matching aftershave splash (US) or tonic (International) will be added with each soap.

IMPORTANT INFO PLEASE READ:

Only 30 soaps will be available. Limit one soap per person. Reply in this thread to claim a soap. After 30 people have claimed a soap this thread will be closed and you will be PMed with payment instructions.

PRICE: $30.00

The Rules:
1. This auction will end when all 30 soaps are claimed.
2. All decisions made by the B&B team are final.

Last edited by a moderator:

captp

Pretty Pink Fairy Princess.
Ooohhh pick me pick me. I'll take one. You can bid on it, unused, in next year's Auction

Top Bottom