What's new

October 2016 Scores

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't have photos yet, but it's been a busy month. I replaced the Star razor I dropped and broke, I picked up a Bostonian and an Ikon x3 slant. I also picked up a bottle of Faberge Woodhue for Men (I want to see what all the hype was about). I'm looking into a few other pieces, but I think I'm done until after Christmas.

Sounds like a pretty good haul, Ted.

I grabbed a NEW on the bay. It cleaned up pretty well...
$Gillette_NEW_1.jpg$Gillette_NEW_2.jpg

imcndn

rockviper

I got moves like Jagger
SWMBO and I spent the last two weeks visiting Rome, several places in Greece, and Kusadasi in Turkey. All my pick-ups came from Turkey.

A sheepskin jacket for me, lined with some supersoft fuzz, and a reversible lambskin for SWMBO. BTW, she bargained well, knowing that ours was the second-last cruise to hit port this year. :thumbup1:

A meerschaum pipe, which SWMBO okay'd picking up as a display souvenir and that I am allowed to smoke it 20 years. :lol:

and finally, at $0.50 each, who can resist?

Last edited by a moderator:
Another month of no self-control:

Shaving Soap
*Catie's Bubbles
**Spanish Holiday
**Purple Grapefruit
*Soap of the Gods- Black Tea & Amber
*Tim's- Breakfast of Champions

Aftershaves

Well, sort of. One bottle each of Dickinson's, Humphrey's, and Thayer's witch hazel, all unscented.

SWMBO and I spent the last two weeks visiting Rome, several places in Greece, and Kusadasi in Turkey. All my pick-ups came from Turkey.

A sheepskin jacket for me, lined with some supersoft fuzz, and a reversible lambskin for SWMBO. BTW, she bargained well, knowing that ours was the second-last cruise to hit port this year. :thumbup1:

A meerschaum pipe, which SWMBO okay'd picking up as a display souvenir and that I am allowed to smoke it 20 years. :lol:

and finally, at $0.50 each, who can resist?

Way to go, Sam!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Another month of no self-control:

Shaving Soap
*Catie's Bubbles
**Spanish Holiday
**Purple Grapefruit
*Soap of the Gods- Black Tea & Amber
*Tim's- Breakfast of Champions

Aftershaves

Well, sort of. One bottle each of Dickinson's, Humphrey's, and Thayer's witch hazel, all unscented.

Fine soap choices. The witch hazels are real staples. Well bought. :thumbup1:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom