What's new

Dirt Riders unite!

Any fellow dirt bikers out there? I have had the sickness since I was 8... 30 years later and the sickness has become a plague.
$IMG_20140409_190213.jpg
$FB_IMG_13770998186531773.jpg

Let's see what you guys have got...

Last edited:
Here is a Dirt Riders Unit! Dual sport anyway.

proxy.php
That looks awesome, exactly the kind of stuff I want to explore. I've had an itch lately for a dual sport. I wouldn't get crazy at my age now, just something to putt up and explore stuff like you posted there. Need to buy a home first though.

Shelter first. Yes, street/trail is great. I love riding Colorado especially. Dirt access is so limited in the east.

My dream ride would be the Transcanada trail. Maybe Tattewell knows about it?

Last edited:
Yeah it should have been unite... Greenflyfarmer, yes I have heard of the TCAT, it runs just a ways south of where I live.

simon1

Self Ignored by Vista
To reroute something in a thread that Tyler and I hijacked...here's my little pasture I have to play in...now I just need a new bike. Sorry for the kinda dark pics., but it was getting a bit close to sundown.

Nothing like the woods trails I used to ride in hilly N.E. Oklahoma, but it does have a few dips and humps in it.

IMG_0004.JPG
IMG_0006.JPG
IMG_0008.JPG
IMG_0009.JPG

Looks like a good playground and audience. I look forward to seeing pics of what you buy if you pull the trigger. Be careful, dirt is addictive, I had my first taste at 8 and I've never looked back.

simon1

Self Ignored by Vista
Looks like a good playground and audience. I look forward to seeing pics of what you buy if you pull the trigger. Be careful, dirt is addictive, I had my first taste at 8 and I've never looked back.

Sounds like we are living in parallel worlds...except I'm a "little bit" older than you are. :biggrin1:

Last edited:

simon1

Self Ignored by Vista
Here's a pic. of some the terrain in N.E. Okla., except the woods riding I did the hills weren't that tall and there were some kinda sorta flat spots on the trails between the trees. Broken Bow Okla. is about 45 minutes from my house and the terrain is very, very, similar.

proxy.php

Start small. Baby steps. It is more fun than you can possibly imagine. It will put all other forms of riding to shame, except maybe track days.

Top Bottom