What's new

Kalliston BIO

Kalliston BIO made in Greece from natural oils. Very small glass jar featuring a great shot of Apollo on the label , a good sturdy cap and inner plastic cover to help maintain freshness and prevent seepage.Label states brush or hand , but this stuff is mostly all oils , so I knew better than to use a brush.I washed and rinsed twice, left my face wet ( as per instructions ) and massaged the beard with BIO. It has a strong perfumed scent , and smells like many Polish aftershaves , such as Bi-Es...It provides great lube and glide , but does not clog the razor half as bad as Barbus shave oil does.Rinses out easily from the razor.You'll need to reapply if using extra ATG strokes. Leaves face smooth ,scent rinses out with no residue.This is a pricey little jar ,and my thanks and appreciation go to my good friend Tilemaxos of Chalkida.

Attachments

• $DSCN0834.jpg
    $DSCN0834.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 33
  • $DSCN0842.jpg
    $DSCN0842.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 30
  • $DSCN0843.jpg
    $DSCN0843.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 30
  • $DSCN0844.jpg
    $DSCN0844.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 29
A few more shots for those who enjoy reading labels !

Attachments

• $DSCN0845.jpg
    $DSCN0845.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 31
  • $DSCN0849.jpg
    $DSCN0849.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 32
  • $DSCN0851.jpg
    $DSCN0851.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 31
It is a very good cream.The scent is similar to Jean Paul Gultieur-Le male in my opinion.It is a strong scent and lasts and lasts throughout a shave.
The quality of this cream is very high!I must say it is one of the best brushless creams i have tried till now.

Top Bottom