What's new

Tobacquisitions - October 2016

This October had been a great month for birth year pipes. Found an 86 savinelli in the original box and in great condition.

proxy.php

Kilroy6644

Smoking a corn dog in aviators and a top hat
Got my last big tobacco order for quite a while.

$20161028_122616.jpg

The plastic lid on the Gaslight is cracked, but since I've always had a problem with it being too damp, I think it will work out fine.

Kilroy6644

Define "a while" :biggrin:

Rest of the month. At least.

Yeah, even if he orders now it won't get there until November :tongue_sm

Probably not until summer. I'm laid off from my job, but not collecting unemployment yet, and I just signed the contract on a house. So most of my money is accounted for already. That's why I spent so much on this order. My last bow. (For the time being.)

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
Probably not until summer. I'm laid off from my job, but not collecting unemployment yet, and I just signed the contract on a house. So most of my money is accounted for already. That's why I spent so much on this order. My last bow. (For the time being.)

Sorry to hear that. Hope you find something soon.

Courtesy of the "Sue Moore" cancer charity auction, this arrived today......

full

Last edited by a moderator:

Kilroy6644

Sorry to hear that. Hope you find something soon.

Thanks. I'm not worried yet. It's part of life in a tourist town. Many of the jobs are seasonal. My job will be waiting for me next year. Unless I find a better one in the mean time.

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
Thanks. I'm not worried yet. It's part of life in a tourist town. Many of the jobs are seasonal. My job will be waiting for me next year. Unless I find a better one in the mean time.

Ah, okay- up in the UP. I hope to visit there one day. If I remember my history right, Michigan and Ohio almost went to battle of Toledo. Since Ohio was already a state, and had representation, Ohio was awarded Toledo. Michigan got the UP. I guess we know who really won that one :lol:

Kilroy6644

Ah, okay- up in the UP. I hope to visit there one day. If I remember my history right, Michigan and Ohio almost went to battle of Toledo. Since Ohio was already a state, and had representation, Ohio was awarded Toledo. Michigan got the UP. I guess we know who really won that one :lol:

Yep. :thumbup1: I love it here. Some times more than others. My first winter here it didn't get above 0°F for a month. (I may be misremembering that; maybe it was only a week. Maybe when I'm an old man, it was the whole year.)

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
Yep. :thumbup1: I love it here. Some times more than others. My first winter here it didn't get above 0°F for a month. (I may be misremembering that; maybe it was only a week. Maybe when I'm an old man, it was the whole year.)

I miss living on a big lake. Yeah, Erie is the smallest of the bunch, but it is still huge.

Top Bottom