What's new

Greetings B&B

Hello All,

Been a lurker for some time and decided I'd join the community and hopefully contribute from time to time. Been wet shaving for about a year and a half now and I enjoy it much more than the irritation-inducing sessions I had with multi-bladed monstrosities and canned goop previously.

While I've noted that a lot of folks tend to go a bit overboard on their razor collections, I got hooked on trying soaps (is "SAD" / "Soap A Day" a thing?). So much that I actually started making my own. :thumbup: I really enjoy the soaps made by Catie's Bubbles, Barrister & Mann, Mike's Natural Soaps, RazoRock and Tabac.

I'd like to collectively thank everyone on B&B for providing me one of the better resources out there for honing my technique, finding what works for me razor/blade/soap-wise and overall providing a great platform for research on many products.

Welcome to B&B. If you haven't done so already, stop into the Hall of Fame and tell us more about yourself.

[MENTION=112584]Epitome[/MENTION] Welcome to Badger & Blade! Thank you for deciding to join our humble or not so humble corner of the inter-webs. Poke your nose around in the different forums of the site. You never know what else you may become addicted to. There are a lot of conversations going on in here...pick one and jump in the talk. Once again...welcome to B&B!

Top Bottom