What's new

Cobra Classic, Feather AS-D2, Brad Sears Manchurian Beehive

Thinning out my den and offering up duplicate products for someone else to enjoy.

First up is a Cobra Classic that I bought to have it re-plated in Rose Gold but never got around to it as I have another Cobra Classic and a King Cobra. I did have this one in my rotation and records show 22 shaves and previous owner stated he used it 4 times. Has a slight nick on top cap(left of arrow) but does not effect the shave and received it this way. Ships with pack of 20 Kai Captain Blades. I have only used Feather Pro and Kai Captain Blades but Nick of Classic Shaving stated it should also take Feather Super Pro but I never tried as I do not have a thick beard and shave every day so a blade such as this would be unnecessary for me. $180 Shipped.

$ydYlVSp.jpg $9-30-2016 2-47-36 PM.jpg

Feather AS-D2 that has been used just 4 times. I also have a steampunk version of this razor and don't reach for this one anymore. Perfect condition and ships with original box and blades. $125 Shipped

$SlhLOL3.jpg $5RIF1Ap.jpg

Bob Sears Beehive Manchurian 26mm x 54mm. Bought end of March, used 4 times. Soft tips, fits nicely in my hands. I have 78 brushes in my den and time to downsize. $110 shipped

$brad sears brush.jpg

Thinning out my den and offering up duplicate products for someone else to enjoy.

First up is a Cobra Classic that I bought to have it re-plated in Rose Gold but never got around to it as I have another Cobra Classic and a King Cobra. I did have this one in my rotation and records show 22 shaves and previous owner stated he used it 4 times. Has a slight nick on top cap(left of arrow) but does not effect the shave and received it this way. Ships with pack of 20 Kai Captain Blades. I have only used Feather Pro and Kai Captain Blades but Nick of Classic Shaving stated it should also take Feather Super Pro but I never tried as I do not have a thick beard and shave every day so a blade such as this would be unnecessary for me. $180 Shipped.

View attachment 692328 View attachment 692320

Feather AS-D2 that has been used just 4 times. I also have a steampunk version of this razor and don't reach for this one anymore. Perfect condition and ships with original box and blades. $125 Shipped

View attachment 692313 View attachment 692317

Bob Sears Beehive Manchurian 26mm x 54mm. Bought end of March, used 4 times. Soft tips, fits nicely in my hands. I have 78 brushes in my den and time to downsize. $110 shipped

View attachment 692327

Would love to see a pic of your steam punk AS-D2 [emoji1303]

***Pending Funds***First up is a Cobra Classic that I bought to have it re-plated in Rose Gold but never got around to it as I have another Cobra Classic and a King Cobra. I did have this one in my rotation and records show 22 shaves and previous owner stated he used it 4 times. Has a slight nick on top cap(left of arrow) but does not effect the shave and received it this way. Ships with pack of 20 Kai Captain Blades. I have only used Feather Pro and Kai Captain Blades but Nick of Classic Shaving stated it should also take Feather Super Pro but I never tried as I do not have a thick beard and shave every day so a blade such as this would be unnecessary for me. $180 Shipped.

***Pending Funds***Bob Sears Beehive Manchurian 26mm x 54mm. Bought end of March, used 4 times. Soft tips, fits nicely in my hands. I have 78 brushes in my den and time to downsize. $110 shipped

View attachment 692327

***Pending Funds*** on Cobrac Classic and Brad Sears Manchurian

***SOLD***

***SOLD***

View attachment 692327

Both Cobra and Brad Sears have been sold, only the Feather AS-D2 is available.

***SOLD***First up is a Cobra Classic that I bought to have it re-plated in Rose Gold but never got around to it as I have another Cobra Classic and a King Cobra. I did have this one in my rotation and records show 22 shaves and previous owner stated he used it 4 times. Has a slight nick on top cap(left of arrow) but does not effect the shave and received it this way. Ships with pack of 20 Kai Captain Blades. I have only used Feather Pro and Kai Captain Blades but Nick of Classic Shaving stated it should also take Feather Super Pro but I never tried as I do not have a thick beard and shave every day so a blade such as this would be unnecessary for me. $180 Shipped.

***SOLD***Feather AS-D2 that has been used just 4 times. I also have a steampunk version of this razor and don't reach for this one anymore. Perfect condition and ships with original box and blades. $125 Shipped

***SOLD***Bob Sears Beehive Manchurian 26mm x 54mm. Bought end of March, used 4 times. Soft tips, fits nicely in my hands. I have 78 brushes in my den and time to downsize. $110 shipped

View attachment 692327

All items have been sold, please archive

rockviper

I got moves like Jagger
Under the ADMIN dropdown (top right from post-1), the CLOSE THREAD option marks the BST listing as SOLD.

Top Bottom