What's new

Fine does it again

I went and bought L'Orange Noir based upon the above compliment. I used it this morning and my initial reaction to the smell, never having smelled it before, was that it seemed a little overpowering and harsh. But the harshness quickly wore away and I'm beginning to like the lingering scent. I'll need to use it for a bit to really get a feel for whether I like it a lot or not.

I get a bit of a vodka OJ scent at first application sometimes but then the goodness begins. I wonder if it's a reaction to a particular cream or soap.

The funny thing is with the Fine products is that I don't get the full experience with just a sample. For some reason the little spray doesn't do it justice. I need a full on pour into hand and splash onto face to get the full effect.

+1!

I went and bought L'Orange Noir based upon the above compliment. I used it this morning and my initial reaction to the smell, never having smelled it before, was that it seemed a little overpowering and harsh. But the harshness quickly wore away and I'm beginning to like the lingering scent. I'll need to use it for a bit to really get a feel for whether I like it a lot or not.

It was the same way for me at first, but it didn't take long for it to become my favorite scent of the 12 or so I've tried. It's got a bit of an addicting nature to it.

So, what's the verdict for you on L'Orange Noir?

I get a bit of a vodka OJ scent at first application sometimes but then the goodness begins. I wonder if it's a reaction to a particular cream or soap.

I'm assuming that the scent immediately after application is heavily influenced by the alcohol. One that dissipates, you're left with the goodness. I've noticed this with other after shaves as well, much better scent 3-5 minutes after application.

Very nice!
I've struck out with Fine so far.
American Blend - I liked the scent, but too strong. Gave me a headache and lasted over 15 hrs on my skin.
Fresh Vetiver - Liked the scent. Makes me sneeze a little. Wife said it makes me smell like a teenage girl! LOL

Top Bottom