What's new

Creepy Clowns

KeenDogg

Slays On Fleek - For Rizz
I REALLY am! Ask my son. His idea of a good time is to hide in the dark and step out and say,"hello" or something equally weird. I then jump and put my head through the drywall, cuss on the way down, get yelled at by my wife for swearing, slug my only child wherever my fist lands, all in the space of 1.4 seconds. I tell my son all the time that he has a stupid hobby but he never listens..... Maybe I should buy him a clown suit and make him join the circus, the brat.
I know a guy at work just like you. He just needs a simple touch of the back to send his coffee flying everywhere!!!

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
I know a guy at work just like you. He just needs a simple touch of the back to send his coffee flying everywhere!!!
That's me! I blame my little brother. He did the same stuff to 45 years ago. Punched him so hard I nearly broke my hand every time!
The first time my son scared me like that he was probably 8 or 9. I reflectively slugged him in the chest, his eyes got moist and I felt terrible about it. But he obviously never learned cuz he's still at it 8 years later.

KeenDogg

Slays On Fleek - For Rizz
That's me! I blame my little brother. He did the same stuff to 45 years ago. Punched him so hard I nearly broke my hand every time!
The first time my son scared me like that he was probably 8 or 9. I reflectively slugged him in the chest, his eyes got moist and I felt terrible about it. But he obviously never learned cuz he's still at it 8 years later.
Sounds like a great kid!

DoctorShavegood

"A Boy Named Sue"
Clarabell the clown was very cool. The first Clarabell was Bob Keeshan who later became Captain Kangaroo. He was the partner of Howdy Dowdy. Clarabell appeared in Happy Days. Ronald McDonald was a dork but funny. Rodeo Clowns are now called bullfighters.

I like clowns.

Has he at least learned to duck?

Billski

Here I am, 1st again.
POLICE are urging people not to take part in a 'killer clown' prank sweeping the UK as they investigate reports of an incident in Hereford.
Officers say that at around 5pm on Monday (October 10), a clown was reportedly seen on the Great Western Way near to the skatepark at Newton Farm.
The clown is said to have jumped out at member of the public causing him to drop his phone, before the clown picked up the phone and ran off in the direction of Redhill.
It comes after police received two other reports of clown-related incidents in the county – one of which involved somebody telling police what they read on social media about a person dressed as a clown driving a van in the Leominster area.

$Hereford clown.jpg

A hotel about two miles from my house was just robbed the other day by a guy dressed like clown. Gunfight, police chase, ridiculous.

Top Bottom