What's new

Massive train crash in Hoboken

ouch

Stjynnkii membörd dummpsjterd
The home town of Frank Sinatra has just suffered one of the most horrific train crashes imaginable. Practically the entire station, a major hub connecting NY and NJ, has been demolished. Thy humble narrator will have a memorable commute home tonight.

Prayers for the dead and injured.

ouch

proxy.php

proxy.php

ouch

I've taken that train to work many times. Been sticking with the bus recently, which will be extra packed on the way home. Gonna get a lot of extra people sick tonight with my advanced case of hobo malaria.

Ad Astra

The Instigator
Fortunate the fatalities were not greater ... and they may yet be.

Too early to even speculate why. And news "comments" are horrible as usual ... some moms-basement-dwelling sick people out there making pennies per click from their political masters.

AA

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
Fortunate the fatalities were not greater ... and they may yet be.

Too early to even speculate why. And news "comments" are horrible as usual ... some moms-basement-dwelling sick people out there making pennies per click from their political masters.

AA
News is general is a disaster anymore. With 24 hour news, there is a big push for ad revenue. The more outrageous/sensationalized, the more ads sold. It is money, not politics. About the only thing coming out of the TV I believe anymore is football, and that is getting suspect :biggrin:

Legion

Staff member
Wow. What a mess. I hope not too many people were involved, but I cannot fathom how that could have happened. Terrible.

Thinking good thoughts for those involved, their families and the rescue workers. What a nightmare.

Top Bottom