What's new

My First Turn at Acrylic Handles

Graydog

Biblical Innards
All The handles that I have made up to today are all Wood
Today I tried something a little different .
Graydog 6 is better live as is reflects light and changes colors a bit, Really Cool
Graydog 7 is a attempt at using some inlaid wood with the Acrylic .
Both are Horse Hair 23.5mm

$_SWR2135.jpg$_SWR2138.jpg$_SWR2139.jpg$IMG_6106.jpg$IMG_6112.jpg

Love the colors in the darker one. What knot did you put in them and when are you going to start selling them? (I've got first dibs on that one!) :biggrin1:

Those are beautiful handles [MENTION=105048]Graydog[/MENTION] :thumbup1:. I especially like the purple handle but the wood and acrylic is very eye catching as well.

Graydog

Biblical Innards
The Brushes are fun to make and I'm trying a few new things Thank You for the complements ,I have way to many I'm going to have to PIF a few. Not sure how or when, I'm open for Ideas :thumbup:
wood is a lot harder to finish

The Brushes are fun to make and I'm trying a few new things Thank You for the complements ,I have way to many I'm going to have to PIF a few. Not sure how or when, I'm open for Ideas :thumbup:

Post up the pif, let those who want in on it post up, then use one of those random post selector thinga-mah-dohickeys to pick the winner. Thats a majority of what ive seen people do, either that or a pass around

That inlaid acrylic is hideous! Who would ever want that?!?!?! Best ship it to me immediately before anyone else sees it...

:)

I would call that professional. Well done!

I'm in!!! :lol:

Seriously though, they look amazing! Great work!

Hand made brushes are usually pretty popular items in the 'Saint' Sue Moore Memorial fundraiser.

Beautiful brushes! I agree with JayEddie - instead of a PIF, put it up for auction. I am sure it'll be a hit! Also, it's always nice seeing others appreciate your handy work especially for a great cause! You can contact [MENTION=59338]Toothpick[/MENTION] if you have any questions.

Top Bottom