What's new

Newbie checking in

Hello all. My name is Mike and I'm from North Carolina, USA. I started wet shaving a couple of weeks ago with a Microtouch One (I know, right?) I picked up on clearance. I've since bought some Astra Super Platinum blades, an Omega boar brush, and a puck of goat's milk shaving soap.

I'm getting along well with my cheap set up, especially with what I'm learning from this forum.

I'm enjoying shaving this way and will look into getting some more equipment, possibly a vintage razor in the future.

Hello and welcome, Mike. Great to have another Tar Heel here on B&B. Wander on over to the Hall of Fame and introduce yourself.

Welcome to B&B! You are among kindred spirits. Come back often and join in the gentlemanly dialogue. Shave on!

Greetings from Copenhagen.

There's nothing wrong with your Microtouch One - they do the job and so long as they're paired with a good blade will do it well.

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
Greetings from Copenhagen.

There's nothing wrong with your Microtouch One - they do the job and so long as they're paired with a good blade will do it well.
+1! Have never used the Microtouch myself, but if Rick the pawn star endorsed it, it's gotta be good!
And there's no law saying you have to have more than one razor! Though I'm sure my wife wishes there was, lol.

Top Bottom