FOR SALE: 5 different colognes and 1961 F3 Flare Tip

Hey all!

I have five different colognes for sale:

An 80%+ full 3.4 oz bottle of Quorum by Puig
A 90%+ full 4.2 oz bottle of Halston 1-12
An 80%+ full 8 oz bottle of Royal Copenhagen Musk
An almost 100% full 8 oz bottle of Royal Copenhagen
And a 1/2+ full DKNY Be Delicious Men

They're all 100% authentic and 100% not for me. Shipped to lower 48 USA only.

I also have a nice user grade 1961 F3 date coded Gillette Super Speed Flare Tip. I used it for about a year and it works very well. There's a small amount of plate loss, but it's a great user-grade razor.

Thanks for looking

$IMG_0050[1].jpg

$IMG_0049[1].jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry about no price listing folks, I didn't read all the rules and was unaware that prices needed to be listed.

Anyway, prices:

$8 a piece for the Quorum, the RC, the RC musk, and the 1-12

$15 for the DKNY, which although is only a little over 1/2 full is the ORIGINAL 2004 formulation.

And finally $15 for the Super Speed. I also have a correction to make on the razor. The F3 date code is actually 1960 (3rd quarter) and not 1961 like I originally started.

All are obo, of course, and $60 for the whole lot gets it shipped.

Thanks again!

Do you know the appropriate age on the bottle of Quorum? Do the individual prices include shipping, or only the whole lot price?

Do you know the appropriate age on the bottle of Quorum? Do the individual prices include shipping, or only the whole lot price?

The appropriate age for Quorum? That all depends on body chemistry, but it might be a bit mature for someone under college age.

Shipping is $4 per piece CONUS which can be combined within reason. Buy the whole works and I'll pay shipping.

It's all negotiable and I'll take the first fair offer for any or all.

The flare-tip is sold.

I'll still pay shipping on the remainder, $45 obo shipped for what's left.

Top Bottom