What's new

Hello again!

Hi all...I am rejoining this forum after being lulled away by Harry's and DSC a year ago. I am so glad I am coming back to the correct way to shave...my face and neck are already feeling better again. I still have my old handles and did order a new 37C as a 2nd slant after liking my Fine slant as a celebration gift for coming back to the superior shave :biggrin1:. I look forward to contributing to the community again and seeing what others have to say. :001_smile

CM

Hi all...I am rejoining this forum after being lulled away by Harry's and DSC a year ago. I am so glad I am coming back to the correct way to shave...my face and neck are already feeling better again. I still have my old handles and did order a new 37C as a 2nd slant after liking my Fine slant as a celebration gift for coming back to the superior shave :biggrin1:. I look forward to contributing to the community again and seeing what others have to say. :001_smile

CM
Welcome back

Hello and welcome back. Great to have you here on B&B. Wander on over to the Hall of Fame and introduce yourself.

Glad you are back. Funny that you mentioned Harry's and DSC. Harry's lured me away from more expensive cartridges ... for one cartridge. I told my wife she could have the 16 new ones I ordered. However, now both my wife and daughter have new Parker TTO's, so those carts will be around a long time.

Top Bottom