What's new

Seeking opinions on TOBS Eton College

I think Tromboneliness said it right. Hints of citrus and a bright and light fragrance. Very different from TOBS Sandalwood. I really like it as a change of pace from the woodsy scents.

Eton College smells like Chanel Antaeus cologne without the civet(beaver) note. You smell like a boss and not entry-level. I couldn't buy it because the scent paled in comparison to the perfume.

I have been using it for about 10 years (not exclusively) and really love it. It's not overpowering but as others have said it has a high-end or luxury scent to it. As to which ToBS scent is the best, is really a matter of personal taste. But, you can't go wrong with Eton college and it performs great.

Eton College is one of my favorite cream scents, top five for sure. I'm working soaps lately, but will always have some on hand.

--Lee

I've tried five different TOBS creams in a sampler pack, including the much heralded Sandalwood .... and I bought a full size tub of Eton College. For me, it has the ultimate combination of terrific scent, luxurious lather, smooth slickness, and overall enjoyment.
Proraso Green and TOBS Eton College are my two favorite creams. When I feel like using a soap, it's RazoRock XXX and Cella.

Last edited:
Top Bottom