What's new

Hello Everyone! New GO Steward.

Just wanted to say hello to all the lovers of the outdoors. And signing in as your new Steward. Been a steward for a while in the shaving forums, now taking some time to stop and smell the roses, and walk barefoot through the grass.

I'm a lover of all things outdoors. I currently (or have in the past) enjoyed the following: Hiking, Camping, Rock Climbing, Rappelling, Sky Diving, Scuba Diving, Snorkeling, Skiing (snow and water), golfing, stargazing etc. Mostly I just love being outside enjoying nature. I love the four season, each having something to offer. And I especially love animals.

I've been visiting the forum off and on for a while, but can't wait to be more involved on a daily basis. If you have any questions for me, or have any ideas for the forum let me know!

Oh yeah! Another outdoor appreciator. Is that a word? I guess so since spell checker gave me the spelling.:001_rolle I've also done some of what you do, except golf, can't see chasing a small ball for 4-5 hours and trying to shove it into a small hole. Also jumping out of a perfectly operating airplane. Other than that I love to fish, although I usually return them into the water. I'm sure there are a ton of us out there.

Other than that I love to fish, although I usually return them into the water. I'm sure there are a ton of us out there.
I fish with my boys. It's my oldest son's favorite thing to do. We always catch and release. I'm in the process of trying to put together a fish tank for sunfish and bluegill. I hope to catch some tiny ones that we can raise.

Billski

Here I am, 1st again.
Welcome, KJ. You are the Steward of the Great Outdoors.

You didn't say anything about bird watching.

Do you love watching the birds?

Just wanted to say hello to all the lovers of the outdoors. And signing in as your new Steward. Been a steward for a while in the shaving forums, now taking some time to stop and smell the roses, and walk barefoot through the grass.

I'm a lover of all things outdoors. I currently (or have in the past) enjoyed the following: Hiking, Camping, Rock Climbing, Rappelling, Sky Diving, Scuba Diving, Snorkeling, Skiing (snow and water), golfing, stargazing, TARANTULA WRANGLER, SNAKE CHARMER, etc. Mostly I just love being outside enjoying nature. I love the four season, each having something to offer. And I especially love animals.

I've been visiting the forum off and on for a while, but can't wait to be more involved on a daily basis. If you have any questions for me, or have any ideas for the forum let me know!

FTFY...congrats on the new digs!

Good to see you take on this role, KJ. My wife retired from camping several years ago, but my son has loved it ever since he was four. We'll be going again soon.

Ad Astra

The Instigator
Welcome (over here too) KJ!

And it was written in a blog; "he who does not *yet* have a camping hammock should sell his gigantic aftershave collection and buy one ASAP ..."

AA :cheerful: :boat: :c12:

I do love camping, but haven't gone in quite some time. My family never liked it. And I do want to get a camping hammock. But know nothing about them. I need to read up on the hammock thread. If I had a place to put a hammock at my house I'd get one to use at home.

Top Bottom