What's new

Parker Adjustable Status?

Awhile back there some teaser photo's floating around of a new Parker Adjustable. Since then it's been pretty quiet.
I've been waiting patiently and will continue to do so but an update or two would be nice.

Inquiring minds want to know.

So, does anyone know anything on the status of this??

Was on another shaving site over the weekend and someone posted that they had a conversation with the Parker folks and was told that the razor is currently in production and will hit the market "very soon". At least we know it made it to production. Right now, I am not sure if I will get it as I committed to another adjustable razor.

Was on another shaving site over the weekend and someone posted that they had a conversation with the Parker folks and was told that the razor is currently in production and will hit the market "very soon". At least we know it made it to production. Right now, I am not sure if I will get it as I committed to another adjustable razor.

Good to know. As I am not committed to an adjustable and that I like Parker razors, I do believe that one of these is on my shopping list. That's barring any major problems..

Supposed to be for sale "within a month"
very exciting
proxy.php

actually I asked regarding the adjustable razor whoever is responsible for answering their FB page and the response I got was any time these days shipment should arrive. So I guess in a week or so at the most I'm guessing.

Kind of looks like a poor man's Progress. Let's hope that the price reflects that.
Super Safety Razor's instagram claims it have a 'solid brass frame'. I'm not sure which parts they consider the frame though.
The head is 'metal alloy'.
4 inches in length
110grams

I imagine it being cheaper than a Progress, but probably not a lot cheaper.

Kind of looks like a poor man's Progress. Let's hope that the price reflects that.

I have never used the progress, but by looking at progress pics and the plastic knob to me this one looks way more appealing and more rough because of the handle finish.

See, in my eyes the Progress is the poor child when pinned vs this one looks wise, cant say about performance because I haven't tried neither of them, and no.... don't even try to include Merges which cost over $110.

This looks way more nicer than a Progress. I considered buying a Progress a couple of times, was put off solely by the looks of it. I'll wait for the review of this Parker, but I sure do like the way it looks.

This is good to know. Those pics look really good. I'm glad Parker is stepping up their game. We need more adjustable razors. As soon as someone gets theirs, let us know how it works out.

Top Bottom